Students in Belleville school bus attack are charged

Here's what Willow has proven.. That we live in a country that has a double standard. And that you adhere to that double standard. And you are unable to prove me wrong by producing a single crime of black on white that you believe to be racially motivated. It was an easy question after all.

Wrong.

Unable to produce = didn't bother looking

I don't need to justify myself to you.

Here's what Willow has proven.. That we live in a country that has a double standard. And that you adhere to that double standard. And you are unable to prove me wrong by producing a single crime of black on white that you believe to be racially motivated. It was an easy question after all.

Wrong.

no of course you don't. but you demand it of others. Why?

yes it was racially motivated and yes it was a crime and yes it was a viscous assault and battery. I have no hopes though that they will be punished. It will be swept under the rug. Then when these thugs become 18 they will most likely end up killing someone.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!![/ame]

Wrong.

What justification have I demanded here?

Doesn't matter if it was racist or not. It was absolutely motivated by hate. Jail time should be in the future of those two kids.

you have demanded from those who think it was a racist crime to prove it to you.

I've asked for evidence that it was racist or why people think it's racist. The only evidence that has been put forth is that one kid was white and the other kids were black ... sorry I don't accpept that as proof. I've demanded nothing and made no accusations.

You are p-r-o-j-e-c-t-i-n-g.

(again)

you have demanded from those who think it was a racist crime to prove it to you.

I've asked for evidence that it was racist or why people think it's racist. The only evidence that has been put forth is that one kid was white and the other kids were black ... sorry I don't accpept that as proof. I've demanded nothing and made no accusations.

(again)

and that is not any different when blacks say it's racist simply because the culprits are white. now is it? hence my double standard argument.

(again)

and that is not any different when blacks say it's racist simply because the culprits are white. now is it? hence my double standard argument.

I get your double standard argument I just think you are being silly and retarded trying to paint me with it with NOTHING to back it up with.

you will never see black on white as a race crime admit it! you wish to maintain a double standard. that's your goal.

So, just because Article 15 (I should call him Capt's Mast instead) doesn't see racism in this case AS THE AUTHORITIES ARE ALSO SAYING, you in your infinite wisdom are saying he will never see black on white crime as a race crime? Wow! What a tiny little box you live in.

the authorities originally said it was and then someone magically changed their minds! right?

Ah...it's a conspiracy! Not people getting more information and managing not to run with the witchhunters. :cuckoo:

just like everyone refused to label the killing of the white couple in tenessee who were raped, tortured, sexually castrated, and murdered by four blacks as a race crime,
Yes, as we all know...these are comparable events. :cuckoo:

just like the white boy beaten to a pulp bya gang blacks for dating a black girl was denied a hate crime status,, why is that? other than the double standard I can see no logical reason for any of this denial can you?

Yes, I can. Each crime must be decided on its own merits. How about that one? Can you handle that or is it too much over your head?

yes it was racially motivated and yes it was a crime and yes it was a viscous assault and battery. I have no hopes though that they will be punished. It will be swept under the rug. Then when these thugs become 18 they will most likely end up killing someone.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!![/ame]

How about that....you can find idiots just about anywhere. I put them in the same catagory as those who said that Bush was going to find WMDs in Iraq.

Forum List

Back