Students contaminate teachers food, bodily fluids

When I was in school a student tried putting acid in a teacher's coffee, and was charged with attempted murder. Lucky teacher. I always have to pay for acid.

Last edited:
The contamination was discovered when the creepy teacher who's always masturbating under his desk said, "Something tastes familiar."

When I was in school a student tried putting acid in a teachers coffee, and was charged with attempted murder. Lucky teacher. I always have to pay for acid.
damn. Shoulda used cyanide. Acid never killed anyone unless they tried to fly of a ferris wheel

Olentangy middle school students allegedly put urine, semen into food served to teachers

It appears urine and semen were in the teachers omelettes (or whatever it was they ate).

Now of course there will be no REAL charges and penalties, they DO have their whole lives ahead of themselves, blah blah blah, I'll be highly surprised if I hear anything other than "probation and counseling".

I could see counseling and therapy for that entire school, including parents.

To heal the trauma from this incident, I would highly recommend bringing in the program
for "Rachel's Challenge" that has totally transformed school cultures to end bullying and abuse.

www.rachelschallenge.org

Olentangy middle school students allegedly put urine, semen into food served to teachers

It appears urine and semen were in the teachers omelettes (or whatever it was they ate).

Now of course there will be no REAL charges and penalties, they DO have their whole lives ahead of themselves, blah blah blah, I'll be highly surprised if I hear anything other than "probation and counseling".

I could see counseling and therapy for that entire school, including parents.

To heal the trauma from this incident, I would highly recommend bringing in the program
for "Rachel's Challenge" that has totally transformed school cultures to end bullying and abuse.

www.rachelschallenge.org

Or they could do DNA testing on the jizz and bring in Maury for a series called "You are not the meat beater!!"

If the true perpetrator can not be found, I say strip the entire school of cafeteria food and make everyone who is there bring their own grub from home!

God bless you and those who never had money for the school food in the first place always!!!

Holly

Hmmmmmmmm Makes one wonder how a good ol school marm knew the taste right away ?
capt.nyet77003212119.teacher_sex_nyet770.jpg

Forum List

Back