Students boo, turn backs on Betsy DeVos during commencement at historically black university

Why does only the Left shut down speech that offends them? Why is only the Left so weak?

This is progress, they didn't riot or burn anything this time. And as far as I know, nobody threatened her life.

So apparently their manners are improving under Trump and DeVos. See, things are better already!

Good this is what these dimwits chosen by drumpf need, to be ignored. Just ignore them, they aren't in charge of anything and should be treated as such, like drumpf. After the way Barack Obama was treated for 8 straight years by the Republicans she's lucky that is all she got.
so you are doing this as payback for the way obama was treated?...what if someone in this administration actually has a great idea?...does he or she get ignored just because?....

Good for the students...Decunt wants to take money away from education and give it to only rich schools that only middle and upper class will even be able to go too.

Shut down the Dept. of Education. Close it, and yank all federal funding from all schools...colleges, elementary, headstart..all of it.

Including financial aid and research and humanities grants.

Why does only the Left shut down speech that offends them? Why is only the Left so weak?
IMO, conservatives blame Liberals for suppression of self-expression not because conservatives are interested in the airing and dissemination of all ideas, for they do the same thing. It's just that conservatives do it "under cover of a cassock."

Good for the students...Decunt wants to take money away from education and give it to only rich schools that only middle and upper class will even be able to go too.

Shut down the Dept. of Education. Close it, and yank all federal funding from all schools...colleges, elementary, headstart..all of it.

....yank all federal funding from all schools...colleges, elementary, headstart..all of it.

Yes, that'd be a great thing to do. Then we'd have even more people who cannot consistently, as shown by the following example...

....compose complete sentences. Who knows? Perhaps a new language will emerge s a result of doing so.

Booing during a speech isn't protesting: It's trying to shout down speech. It's weak.

Good this is what these dimwits chosen by drumpf need, to be ignored. Just ignore them, they aren't in charge of anything and should be treated as such, like drumpf. After the way Barack Obama was treated for 8 straight years by the Republicans she's lucky that is all she got.
so you are doing this as payback for the way obama was treated?...what if someone in this administration actually has a great idea?...does he or she get ignored just because?....

That is what the Republicans did so the answer is yes. I ignore any laws passed by Republicans or dictated by wannabe Mussolini drumpf. They are not legitimate and are to be ignored. Republicans decided they didn't have to follow the Constitution regarding presidential terms, which are 4 years not 3, when they denied a sitting president a pick on the Supreme Court. So they've made clear they are above the law and when that takes place in a democracy then it applies to everyone. All laws and decrees by their dear leader will be ignored.

This is the world Republicans wanted, now they have it.

That is what the Republicans did so the answer is yes. I ignore any laws passed by Republicans or dictated by wannabe Mussolini drumpf. They are not legitimate and are to be ignored. Republicans decided they didn't have to follow the Constitution regarding presidential terms, which are 4 years not 3, when they denied a sitting president a pick on the Supreme Court. So they've made clear they are above the law and when that takes place in a democracy then it applies to everyone. All laws and decrees by their dear leader will be ignored.

as i have said many a time here.....you fucking party people suck.....everything for my goddamned party,the country?....who gives a shit?....

as i have said many a time here.....you fucking party people suck.....everything for my goddamned party,the country?....who gives a shit?....

Not even close. The Republicans have put their party above the Constitution and now they will reap what they have sown. The entire population has had to patiently watch a right-wing Supreme Court for 30 years. And at the moment a Democrat president is to pick a Supreme Court judge the Republicans say 'no, we've decided to cheat and make sure we control the Supreme Court for another 30 years, sorry suckers'. You think that takes place and everyone says 'oh well'.

Once a political party usurps the authority of the Constitution then the democracy has ended. It will be a slow death but that is a stake in the heart. Civil society is based on general fair-play and once it is broken that's it. The Republicans are the ones that are the new Politburo and put their party above the country and the Constitution. But it isn't happening in a vacuum. When you screw millions of people because you 'just feel like it and they'll have to eat it' then there will be no whining when you get the shit shoved back down your throat.

That's why I say now I want drumpf and the Republicans to go all out, pass every draconian batshit they've had in their minds for decades, screw as many other people as possible. Nothing happens in a vacuum. And no one forgets.

They have a right to be disrespectful in their attempts to shut her down.
We have a right to point our middle finger right back at them.

Not even close. The Republicans have put their party above the Constitution and now they will reap what they have sown. The entire population has had to patiently watch a right-wing Supreme Court for 30 years. And at the moment a Democrat president is to pick a Supreme Court judge the Republicans say 'no, we've decided to cheat and make sure we control the Supreme Court for another 30 years, sorry suckers'. You think that takes place and everyone says 'oh well'.

Once a political party usurps the authority of the Constitution then the democracy has ended. It will be a slow death but that is a stake in the heart. Civil society is based on general fair-play and once it is broken that's it. The Republicans are the ones that are the new Politburo and put their party above the country and the Constitution. But it isn't happening in a vacuum. When you screw millions of people because you 'just feel like it and they'll have to eat it' then there will be no whining when you get the shit shoved back down your throat.

That's why I say now I want drumpf and the Republicans to go all out, pass every draconian batshit they've had in their minds for decades, screw as many other people as possible. Nothing happens in a vacuum. And no one forgets.
not even close?.....you just got through telling me you are putting your pathetic party ahead of the country just because the far right party assholes did the same to Obama....your piece of shit party is maybe 1 ladder rung above that other pathetic party....and the democrats have also screwed millions of people over the years.....and if you cant see that just ask me why and i will tell you why you cant see that.....

not even close?.....you just got through telling me you are putting your pathetic party ahead of the country just because the far right party assholes did the same to Obama....your piece of shit party is maybe 1 ladder rung above that other pathetic party....and the democrats have also screwed millions of people over the years.....and if you cant see that just ask me why and i will tell you why you cant see that.....
the typical reply from someone when they dont have anything ......whats the matter issac?......you saw some truth in what i said?.........

Forum List

Back