Students berate professor who refused to participate in no-whites ‘Day of Absence’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Anyone know when the torches and pitchforks will be called for?

Over the last 72 hours, students have taken over a small liberal arts college in Washington state, and only one adult has tried to stop them.

Students at Evergreen State College in Olympia, who filmed their exploits and posted the videos on social media, have occupied and barricaded the library, shouting down anyone who disagrees with them or shows insufficient passion for racial justice

Biology professor Bret Weinstein was berated by dozens of students outside of his classroom Tuesday morning for refusing to participate in an event in which white people were invited to leave campus for a day. Now, he says police have told him to hold his classes off campus due to safety concerns.

Things are “out of control at Evergreen,” he said.

“Police told me protesters stopped cars yesterday, demanding information about occupants,” Mr. Weinstein told The Washington Times. “They believe I was being sought. It appears that the campus has been under the effective control of protesters since 9:30 a.m. Tuesday. Police are on lockdown, hamstrung by the college administration. Students, staff and faculty are not safe.”

A spokesman for the Evergreen Department of Police Services confirmed the agency had been in contact with Mr. Weinstein. He said officers would be in touch with The Times, but three subsequent phone calls during business hours were not answered.

A college spokesman declined to comment on Mr. Weinstein’s situation or any of the other activity on campus.

Evergreen State students demand professor resign for failing to participate in ‘Day of Absence’

• Banned
I saw that story. The professor seemed to be civil and reasonable in his argument, while the students supposedly just yelled at him and called for his firing.

He claimed the video didn't show just how bad it was. he claimed the students were just over the top nasty.

When are the adults going to regain control of our higher education?

When students do crazy shit like this, pull the college's accreditation, and send in the Storm Troopers.

Over the last 72 hours, students have taken over a small liberal arts college in Washington state, and only one adult has tried to stop them.

Students at Evergreen State College in Olympia, who filmed their exploits and posted the videos on social media, have occupied and barricaded the library, shouting down anyone who disagrees with them or shows insufficient passion for racial justice

Biology professor Bret Weinstein was berated by dozens of students outside of his classroom Tuesday morning for refusing to participate in an event in which white people were invited to leave campus for a day. Now, he says police have told him to hold his classes off campus due to safety concerns.

“Police told me protesters stopped cars yesterday, demanding information about occupants,” Mr. Weinstein told The Washington Times. “They believe I was being sought. It appears that the campus has been under the effective control of protesters since 9:30 a.m. Tuesday. Police are on lockdown, hamstrung by the college administration. Students, staff and faculty are not safe.”

A spokesman for the Evergreen Department of Police Services confirmed the agency had been in contact with Mr. Weinstein. He said officers would be in touch with The Times, but three subsequent phone calls during business hours were not answered.

A college spokesman declined to comment on Mr. Weinstein’s situation or any of the other activity on campus.

Evergreen State students demand professor resign for failing to participate in ‘Day of Absence’

It's no longer "social justice", they've moved on to social terrorism.

• Banned
When are the adults going to regain control of our higher education?

When students do crazy shit like this, pull the college's accreditation, and send in the Storm Troopers.

The adults who are in charge, school administrators, professors, other faculty members, are the ones who have taught them this kind of shit.

This professor will either be fired or forced to resign. The longer these babies get everything they want, the harder it will be to tell them no. They will be told no eventually.

I make a motion to, "give the token white guy who stays behind to find out what the other races talk about, behind white peoples' back", a free pass.

I was really dismayed at the video I saw... social terrorists is right.
These sorry excuses for human beings are repulsive and alarming

Hate speech from libtard pups!

That's what you RWNJ Pootarian traitors always call free speech.

Whether you agree with doesn't matter a whit. They have the right to protest and to be loud and obnoxious.

Face it cupcake - free speech stays.

They do not however, have the right to stop cars and terrorize people.

[emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

These people are doing to whites what been done to blacks (and other people of color) from before the birth of our country.

And it continues today.

There's no way to resolve this if all you're doing is making more enemies.

The racist slime who post here are not the majority but they ARE the enemy of all colors, including whites. Moreover,to they are the enemy of the principles and constitution of the US.

What About Our Demands? Who Runs This Country?

Trespassers will be shot. The old rules should be in force, not rules that protect campus Commie scum. Or at least these students should do hard labor in prison for breaking and entering. They are taking advantage of leniency imposed against the will of the American people.

These people are doing to whites what been done to blacks (and other people of color) from before the birth of our country.

And it continues today.

There's no way to resolve this if all you're doing is making more enemies.

The racist slime who post here are not the majority but they ARE the enemy of all colors, including whites. Moreover,to they are the enemy of the principles and constitution of the US.

It sounds like you're justifying these social terrorist. Aren't college campuses supposed to be about the free exchange of ideas without intimidation or strong arming, or does that only apply if you agree with what someone on campus has to say?

The "A Punk Is a Hunk" Cult

They're trying to imitate the gangbangers they look up to as role models for manliness. These brats are public enemies. Every Berkeley must be met with a Kent State or the sickos' aggression will only get worse, like the feral mob that helped set up the assassination of Benazir Bhuto in Pakistan. It is not too late to cut off this clear and present danger forever by decisive retaliation.

This professor will either be fired or forced to resign. The longer these babies get everything they want, the harder it will be to tell them no. They will be told no eventually.
They Are Coordinating With Other Anti-American Groups Here

No, they won't. They will provoke surrender by our tiny ruling class rather than retaliation, because as shown by the university authorities, the rulers don't care about any internal threats to the American people. We must take the law back into our own hands and do whatever is necessary to stop this malignant growth from going any further. Your take is like saying that a cancerous tumor doesn't need to be surgically removed because it will die out eventually.

What these students are calling for is a policy of exclusion on the basis of ethnicity, so why not approve it and broadly expand on it?

They are asking for it -- so give it to them.

And there it is.

As I've been saying all along: This isn't about healing, or about improving anything, or about communication.

This is about payback. Let's at LEAST be honest about THAT.

The regressives want their pound of flesh - or a lot more - regardless of what it does to the country, which they feel deserves it anyway.

Social terrorism? Excellent word! There is also another word, dictatorship of the proletariat. Hehehe.

New Topics

Forum List

Back