Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School fire back at Trump and Tomi

The conservative answer:

"Join us in our American distopia where everyone, including children, have a rifle slung over their shoulder at all times and carry a pistol in their belt. Looking like they are headed to Iwo Jima, but they aren't! They are just sitting in the food court at the mall. Or lining up for band practice on the athletic field. Or perhaps they're at a Talor Swift concert."

It's so bizarre, the very people that have created this colossal goat-fuck gun infested bullet spraying society now want everyone to get armed to be safe.

“War is peace - freedom is slavery - ignorance is strength.”

But they still have their toys to take to the gun range. That's the important thing for double-chin society. "You must bombard cancer with more cancer so the cancer gets cancer and the cancer doesn't know what to do."
Well well look who wants to take us back to the fifties...KUDOS brother!

Did anybody read the article/watch the video, or are all y'all just here knee-jerk reacting.

View attachment 176983

She's a child that went through something horrible. Hopefully she'll be ok and grow to understand life can be unfair...and realize only a complete gun ban would possibly prevent this. That can't happen

"Unfair?"

Seriously.

Wow.

Well, I can't say I wasn't warned.

You're one of those that think life should be even across the board? Bad things happen and I feel badly for the girl but she's emotional and doesnt understand how the real world works

Forum List

Back