Student Sent Home in LA School for Wearing a Colts Jersey

You know what I mean.. We have all kinds of theme days like red for Valentines and green for St Pattys and of course some of the hoochie mamas think that means "lingerie day" and wear their sluttiest outfit in any color they choose. We don't enforce it so of course these theme days have lost all the fun. Being rebellious is part of being a teenager. Gets annoying some times.

You know what I mean.. We have all kinds of theme days like red for Valentines and green for St Pattys and of course some of the hoochie mamas think that means "lingerie day" and wear their sluttiest outfit in any color they choose. We don't enforce it so of course these theme days have lost all the fun. Being rebellious is part of being a teenager. Gets annoying some times.

Adults do that too, it's called "Halloween" :lol:

Our dress down days look like Halloween sometimes. At my kids' school they raise money for charity and they can pay 2 bucks to dress casual. I suggested it at my school and got the usual "but what about the poor children?" So now we only do it for teachers every Friday and the kids get ticked. Can't win.

Micheal Jordan is the biggest reason sportsmanship is not big anymore, he championed and mainstream taunting, trash talking and bad sportsmanship in the NBA and its spread to many other sports now.

Nah, Jimmy Conners and John MacEnroe were far worse and pre date him.

Conners at least had the excuse of his mom was worse, so if he didn't throw a fit, she would.
Irrelivent as they didn't play team sports.

Forum List

Back