Student Sent Home in LA School for Wearing a Colts Jersey

I wonder sometimes if people have any brains at all.

Trying to force kids to wear the colors of NFL teams the school picks is beyond dumb.

I wonder sometimes if people have any brains at all.

Trying to force kids to wear the colors of NFL teams the school picks is beyond dumb.

Yep.

Here one of the schools even had a "Saints Day" this week since her brother plays for the NO Saints. The Principal wanted to promote good sportsmanship, which is a lost art these days.

Micheal Jordan is the biggest reason sportsmanship is not big anymore, he championed and mainstream taunting, trash talking and bad sportsmanship in the NBA and its spread to many other sports now.

Micheal Jordan is the biggest reason sportsmanship is not big anymore, he championed and mainstream taunting, trash talking and bad sportsmanship in the NBA and its spread to many other sports now.

Makes more sense to just blame it on all black sports figures.

Makes more sense to just blame it on all black sports figures.
If he had appeared in the 1970s theyu would have beaten him, they used to punch each other out if someone taunted.

A Livingston Parish School Board member said Frost wasn't sent home, but was told he couldn't wear the blue jersey at school. Keith Martin, whose district includes Maurepas, said the school uniform had been relaxed only for black and gold.

School uniforms, oye.

The Colts are considered the Republican team...maybe that had something to do with it...:eusa_whistle:

Nah, Jimmy Conners and John MacEnroe were far worse and pre date him.

Conners at least had the excuse of his mom was worse, so if he didn't throw a fit, she would.

The schools try to offer the kids a dres down day and some punk always has to ruin it. Happens at my school all the time. "Wear school colors" and the thugs sport their red "Bloods" shirts. The kid deserved to be sent home. He may have wrecked "theme" days for the rest of the kids who like that sort of stuff.

The schools try to offer the kids a dres down day and some punk always has to ruin it. Happens at my school all the time. "Wear school colors" and the thugs sport their red "Bloods" shirts. The kid deserved to be sent home. He may have wrecked "theme" days for the rest of the kids who like that sort of stuff.

Yeah, all Colts fans are thugs who are part of a gang!

Those jerseys are really gang colors of David Letterman. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back