Student loans, infrastructure!

Did you see the bipartisan part Boop was crowing about? That means a lot of people got paid off for their vote.

Republicans, since Dems have been pushing for this for months.

So, your guys have to be bribed?

Back but avoiding...

So Boop.. still wanna call for equality in treatment in TOTAL, or just your selective equal treatment when it benefits YOU??

See.. I'll call for ending loopholes, ceilings etc that I can take advantage of.. all in the name of equal treatment... would you have the stones to do the same??

I think we already know the answer to that though

Back but avoiding...

So Boop.. still wanna call for equality in treatment in TOTAL, or just your selective equal treatment when it benefits YOU??

See.. I'll call for ending loopholes, ceilings etc that I can take advantage of.. all in the name of equal treatment... would you have the stones to do the same??

I think we already know the answer to that though

You actually expect coherent thought from that nit-wit? BiddyPoop couldn't form an original--hell, coherent, thought if her life dependended on it. All she can do is two things: insult people she disagrees with, and cheer people she agrees with. She is Jillian's idiot cousin.

Not a problem. I don't get any special treatment.

Really?? You get taxed on the first part of your income?? All of your income dollars are taxed exactly the same?? You will call for a flat tax with zero exceptions, loopholes, exemptions, exceptions, etc, on every dollar earned by every citizen regardless of the source or amount??

I am just getting clarification here

Obama to sign legislation Friday that would extends student loan rates, pay for road building - The Washington Post

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama on Friday plans to sign into law legislation that prevents interest rate increases on new loans to millions of college students and maintains jobs on transportation projects across the nation.

The bill signing at the White House will feature construction workers and college students. Congress approved the legislation last week with a bipartisan majority. Obama had made the expiring student loan interest rates an issue for months.

The bill allows more than $100 billion to be spent on highway, mass transit and other transportation programs during the next two years. Those projects would have expired June 30.

Big news. HOOGE. :thup:

That is huge. Amazing the con led house let him do anything for a change.

Really?? You get taxed on the first part of your income?? All of your income dollars are taxed exactly the same?? You will call for a flat tax with zero exceptions, loopholes, exemptions, exceptions, etc, on every dollar earned by every citizen regardless of the source or amount??

I don't itemize.

I don't itemize.

That did not answer the questions, boop

I don't itemize.

Really? Why not? I don't try to play the system. I enter my W-2 info and pay what's owed, if anything. I go zero dependents.

I don't itemize.

Really? Why not? I don't try to play the system. I enter my W-2 info and pay what's owed, if anything. I go zero dependents.

Because that was not what was asked, boop...

again...

You get taxed on the first part of your income?? All of your income dollars are taxed exactly the same?? You will call for a flat tax with zero exceptions, loopholes, exemptions, exceptions, etc, on every dollar earned by every citizen regardless of the source or amount??

again...

You get taxed on the first part of your income?? All of your income dollars are taxed exactly the same?? You will call for a flat tax with zero exceptions, loopholes, exemptions, exceptions, etc, on every dollar earned by every citizen regardless of the source or amount??

Whatever it takes to shut you up, I will absolutely agree to.

But But I thought the Nasty Republicans were blocking everything.

lol

Did you see the bipartisan part Boop was crowing about? That means a lot of people got paid off for their vote.

Republicans, since Dems have been pushing for this for months.

So, your guys have to be bribed?

oh hell yeah....like the Cornhusker Kickback, the Louisiana purchase, the Vermont Ice Cream for ole Bernie Sanders, the Florida Float , oh hell, here-

Nelson’s might be the most blatant – a deal carved out for a single state, a permanent exemption from the state share of Medicaid expansion for Nebraska, meaning federal taxpayers have to kick in an additional $45 million in the first decade.

But another Democratic holdout, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), took credit for $10 billion in new funding for community health centers, while denying it was a “sweetheart deal.” He was clearly more enthusiastic about a bill he said he couldn’t support just three days ago.

Nelson and Sen. Carl Levin (D-Mich.) carved out an exemption for non-profit insurers in their states from a hefty excise tax. Similar insurers in the other 48 states will pay the tax.

Vermont and Massachusetts were given additional Medicaid funding, another plus for Sanders and Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.) Three states – Pennsylvania, New York and Florida – all won protections for their Medicare Advantage beneficiaries at a time when the program is facing cuts nationwide.

All of this came on top of a $300 million increase for Medicaid in Louisiana, designed to win the vote of Democratic Sen. Mary Landrieu.

Under pressure from the White House to get a deal done by Christmas, Reid was unapologetic. He argued that, by definition, legislating means deal making and defended the special treatment for Nelson’s home state of Nebraska.

Payoffs for states get Harry Reid to 60 votes - Chris Frates - POLITICO.com

again...

you're evil dude.....I love it!!!!:badgrin:

again...

Whatever it takes to shut you up, I will absolutely agree to.

You are going to regret this.

heh.....
th_popcorn.gif

Forum List

Back