Student killed during school walkout

Student, 11, Hit By Car And Killed In School Walkout

See? Now you damn anti gun nut whack jobs are getting kids killed! Course my kids didn't do this shit because they knew it wasn't allowed in this family as we are smart enough to know that a TOOL can't do the harming by its self just like the CAR couldn't do the harming by its self...maybe it took a future libtard out of the gene pool.

Ah, yes, your kids are smart because... because... they do what you tell them rather than doing what other people tell them....

How does that make them smart?

See? Now you damn anti gun nut whack jobs are getting kids killed! Course my kids didn't do this shit because they knew it wasn't allowed in this family as we are smart enough to know that a TOOL can't do the harming by its self just like the CAR couldn't do the harming by its self...maybe it took a future libtard out of the gene pool.

Ah, yes, your kids are smart because... because... they do what you tell them rather than doing what other people tell them....

They LISTEN to their parents and after hearing MY side which is usually AFTER they hear the opposing/libtard side at school they make the smart choice. I allow them free reign of youtube and the internet to find their facts on their own. They also know School is for LEARNING not libtards pushing some asinine agenda.

Recall I warned about this. Now is the school partially responsible for allowing and possibly even encouraging these walk outs when this kid should be in school?

If it's my kid I would be seeking legal representation.

Not surprising, really. Do you think that they teach kids in school how to safely cross streets? Do you think school indoctrination teams countermand much that parents try to teach their children? Like shockedcanadian, I'd be suing the teachers, the school, the school district, the state, and anyone else I could think of for the wrongful death of my child. If he had been in his seat in the classroom, he would have been safe.

Actually any child that listens to u over their parents is retarded

They LISTEN to their parents and after hearing MY side which is usually AFTER they hear the opposing/libtard side at school they make the smart choice. I allow them free reign of youtube and the internet to find their facts on their own. They also know School is for LEARNING not libtards pushing some asinine agenda.

Ah, so you give them the feeling they're free, all the while forcing your agenda on them. I got it.

Actually any child that listens to u over their parents is retarded

Yes, I'm the retard because.... because.... because your post in an attack on me and nothing more. Right....

I think you are getting pissed at these young folks who are going to vote soon getting involved in activism.

What I would like to know is if anything is going to be done about the driver of the vehicle. Yes, what happened was a complete and total accident, but still, a life is no longer here.

God bless you and the kid's family and the driver always!!!

Holly

Looks like their dad/mom? spending too much time on the internet to know what they do.

When that boy was suspended for not going to the study hall as instructed, the argument from those in favor of the suspension was that the school is responsible for the kids' safety. In this particular case...well, I don't think more needs to be said.

I think you are getting pissed at these young folks who are going to vote soon getting involved in activism.
Not really.I am pissed because leftists are pushing their propaganda on unsuspecting kids and parents are too lazy to tell them or show them otherwise.

Not really.I am pissed because leftists are pushing their propaganda on unsuspecting kids and parents are too lazy to tell them or show them otherwise.

While you push your propaganda on your kids.....

And you spend your whole life clicking the funny button.

Forum List

Back