Student goes on shooting spree on University of Texas campus

Dante really is an idiot, isn't he?

This fool gives me a neg rep for posting a news story and then doesn't even have enough guts to comment on why he's giving the neg rep.

I guess he's just to dumb for words, but then again I just ignore his idiotic threads anyway.

Rick

As shooting incidents go, this one turned out fairly well. Glad to see no innocents got hurt.

The initial news stories were a bit too reminiscent of the last time someone started opening fire at UT. Much better outcome this time, thank god.

Yes, you gotta buy the automatic conversion kit for $19.99.

Not that I would......oh, shit.....

:oops:.

.....the helicopthers are landing in my front yard

Need a Federal License to buy said converter kit and it is only legal in 33 States. As in HIGHLY regulated.

Even if you need a Federal Licence to buy the kit, who cares?

Simply buy the license.

Or, better yet, have a friend with a license do it as a favor, and then buy him a few tanks of gasoline.

Point being, it certainly doesn't take much imagination to be able to possess fully automatic weapons in the USA.

But it does take a willingness to risk many years in jail and many thousnds of dollars in fines.

Need a Federal License to buy said converter kit and it is only legal in 33 States. As in HIGHLY regulated.

Even if you need a Federal Licence to buy the kit, who cares?

Simply buy the license.

Or, better yet, have a friend with a license do it as a favor, and then buy him a few tanks of gasoline.

Point being, it certainly doesn't take much imagination to be able to possess fully automatic weapons in the USA.

But it does take a willingness to risk many years in jail and many thousnds of dollars in fines.

I doubt that if anyone really needs a fully automatic weapon, this will be their major concern.

People who "need" a full auto (and what they would need it for is beyond me) tend to be South American drug dealers. So yes, American firearms laws are the least of their worries.

AKs are legal.

Really, FUCK me I am pro guns and even I think that is INSANE.

You expect to protect your family and property with a blunderbuss?

deluxeflintlockblunderbuss.jpg

Nah I thought my m1 carbine and 9mm would do the trick. Or if not the 12 gauge ought to do it.

People who "need" a full auto (and what they would need it for is beyond me)...
Let's ask the Founding Fathers.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

oh yeah..

I dont see anything there about full auto.
In fact, in the military they don't issue full auto weapons to infantry. They are frankly fairly useless. And I own one.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

oh yeah..

In fact, in the military they don't issue full auto weapons to infantry. They are frankly fairly useless. And I own one.

I don't see anything there about semi-auto.

I don't see anything there about a revolver.....

I guess we should all turn in every weapon we have except our Kentucky Long Rifles?

oh yeah..

A well-regulated militia, moron, means a militia properly outfitted, trained, and prepared to take on any probable threat.

Now, can the militia truly be called well-regulated without the weapons necessary to do their job, which is to stand up to the Army in the case of tyranny? Can we resist tyranny with longguns and pistols? No! We must possess in our homes nothing less than such rifles as have proven themselves suitable for resistance in conflicts around the world, and the organized militia (which was morphed into the 'National Guard') must possess such vehicles and heavy weapons (ordinance) as can see us through a sustained battler against any foreign or domestic threat to liberty.

That
is what the Second Amendment is all about.

oh yeah..

A well-regulated militia, moron, means a militia properly outfitted, trained, and prepared to take on any probable threat.

Now, can the militia truly be called well-regulated without the weapons necessary to do their job, which is to stand up to the Army in the case of tyranny? Can we resist tyranny with longguns and pistols? No! We must possess in our homes nothing less than such rifles as have proven themselves suitable for resistance in conflicts around the world, and the organized militia (which was morphed into the 'National Guard') must possess such vehicles and heavy weapons (ordinance) as can see us through a sustained battler against any foreign or domestic threat to liberty.

That

Can I have a Leapord 2a6?:
The Leopard 2A6 outperforms the M1A2 Abrams, Challenger 2 and Leclerc in terms of protection, firepower and mobility.
leopard_2a6.jpg

oh yeah..

That

Good luck with that argument, dumbshit.

Forum List

Back