Student found guilty for outing Homosexual,who commited suicide.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
We had a Rutgers University student convicted today for video taping a Homosexual roomate
engaging in a homosexual act with another male. The homosexual student eventually committed suicide by jumping off the George Washington Bridge.

Outing homosexuals is not a crime in countries were sodomy is a crime.
If you are engaging in an act , that would cause you to commit suicide, then
something has got to be wrong with that person, even before he was video taped, and
outed. This is my point.

What is the sense of destroying two lives, because of this sick persons sexual perversion.?

Last edited:
We had a Rutgers University student convicted today for video taping a Homosexual roomate
engaging in a homosexual act with another male. The homosexual student eventually committed suicide by jumping off the George Washington Bridge.

something has got to be wrong with that person, even before he was video taped, and
outed. This is my point.

What is the sense of destroying two lives, because of this sick persons sexual perversion.?

Link so I can see what he was charged with?

outed. This is my point.

News link---> MSN.com

outed. This is my point.

Charged with invasion of privacy, and Bias intimidation, which carries a penalty of 10 years
in the State of New Jersey.
I am sorry that the Homosexual felt he had to commit suicide, but sodomy is a crime in many countries in and of itself.!
No one should have to commit suicide.

Last edited:
Why did Rutgers University house a gay male with a heterosexual male as a roommate in the first place?

Don't they have any organization to insure that gays are not put into such a situation?

Granted, the convicted roommate should never have posted men kissing online, but it goes back to the origin: why place people in a position in housing in which they are likely to get into trouble?

Last edited:
Why did Rutgers University house a gay male with a heterosexual male as a roommate in the first place?

Don't they have any organization to insure that gays are not put into such a situation?

Granted, the convicted roommate should never have posted men kissing online, but it goes back to the origin: why place people in a position in housing in which they are likely to get into trouble?

They do have an organization for the homosexual students, but this homosexual was still
in the closet, he was not a known homosexual to the rest of the general population.
This does cause problems for private homosexuals in the general community.
This society of secret homosexuals.

Intent is a large part of our legal systems rulings,you intend to do harm you can find yourself in trouble.

Intent is a large part of our legal systems rulings,you intend to do harm you can find yourself in trouble.

No one can really say that the student who outed the homosexual, intended to do the homosexual student harm. They were roomates. One just happened to be a closeted homosexual.

No one can really say that the student who outed the homosexual, intended to do the homosexual student harm. They were roomates. One just happened to be a closeted homosexual.

The jury?? testimony from witnesses?? he taped him without his consent??

A lot of people leave remote viewing computer web cams on in their homes and apartment
as a means to deter thieves and other criminal activity. Who is to say it was to specifically
record his roomate?
The intent, as far as I am concerned , was not really proven.
The Jury should still be deliberating on this case.

A lot of people leave remote viewing computer web cams on in their homes and apartment
as a means to deter thieves and other criminal activity. Who is to say it was to specifically
record his roomate?
The roommate invited people into watch the webcame with him the day before Tyler jumped off the bridge at the time of another rendezvous.

I'm so sorry for two surviving families for this sad event. One lost a son. The other is going to lose a son to prison walls.

Don't do degrading and perverted things and then you won't hate your life.

The young man who died was gay; his roommate used the video for FUN. No perversion, but shame still to many. Thus the terms "the Homosexual" and "sexual perversion". "Sodomy" may be a crime in "other countries", thank God it isn't in the US. Santorum likens it to bestiality, but it appears he will not move into the 20th century without a fight. There is no indication the gay young man wanted his sexual orientation made public. There are a lot of Santorums in the US, even in the 21st century.

record his roomate?
The roommate invited people into watch the webcame with him the day before Tyler jumped off the bridge at the time of another rendezvous.

I'm so sorry for two surviving families for this sad event. One lost a son. The other is going to lose a son to prison walls.

This is exactly my point, why do we have a American legal system in place that is designed
to ruin lives, after infractions are committed?!Why destroy two lives.! it is absurd, and does not make any sense.!!?
Changes in the law must be made. The system as it is now is insane, breeds hatred, and distrust.

No one should be taping someone in the privacy of their own home without previous permission.

They shared the same dorm apartment !, and people leave computer web cams on all the
time in their homes and apartments as a means to deter crime.
Homosexuality is considered to be a crime on many countries.!!

outed. This is my point.

Wow, you couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

First, no one outed anyone, the guy was openly gay.
Second, no one taped anything.
Third, you are a complete idiot.

Forum List

Back