Student commits suicide,

As long as they don't use my tax money to bury him I see no reason why this story is news.

He's dead so how nutty does that make him?

He'd rather die than become a citizen. Sokay by me.

Are you just deliberately being thick now? Did you read what we told you about being illegal and trying to obtain citizenship? Are you just inherently stupid and now that you got this "he'd rather die" notion stuck in your head you can't get it out?

So it's difficult. It is not impossible and this family did NOTHING not one thing. How long were they here? How many years? And did absolutely not one thing except find ways to suck off the tit. Other people do it all the time! SOME and I know this is hard to believe but some actually start the citizenship process before they even come here!

Now they complain that their failure to act is some kind of grounds for sympathy. Dance on his grave instead.

SOME and I know this is hard to believe but some actually start the citizenship process before they even come here!.

Then they wouldn't be illegal, they would have an application pending. If they for some reason climbed a fence or crossed in the trunk of a car anyway or otherwise violated the terms of their application that application would be rejected and they would be subject to deportation (if the government did its damn job). You are just wallowing in fucking ignorance at this point because you thought it was a really dramatic thing to say "he'd rather die!" and "dance of his grave" and now you can't let it go.

Last edited:
Teen suicide is sad and far too common. It is never over ONE thing. Exploiting the death of children for political gain is also sad and far too common. Reprehensible.

Forum List

Back