Student asks Justice Scalia: "Do you sodomize your wife?"

Scalia_pig.jpg

Hey Lakhota, how old were you when you decided you like shoving assorted things up your ass, did you feel you were a homosexual then or what. I guess all that science you love to parade out neglected to mention what a bad idea it is to shove anything up your ass......you see, the muscles surrounding your anus are designed to keep it shut so you don't have anything embarrassing running down your leg at Whole Foods. Your lifestyle is against science.

I have always felt that Scalia is a loose cannon and unfit to serve on the Supreme Court. I also don't believe he's smart enough to be there.

Scalia is right. The Constitution is silent on sodomy, gay marriage, abortion etc. If you want to pretend that those rights are covered in the Constitution and not left up to the states then your free to it I guess. But that would mean that the Constitution means absolutely nothing as we could just make stuff up as we go along. That is in fact the very definition of "progressive." What is it that liberals hate about Scalia? Scalia is blocking their path to limitless federal power.

So it's okay if STATES limit rights, you just have a problem with the Feds saying they can't do that?

Frankly, I think it's a bit ridiculous for the states to try to regulate blowjobs. When Scalia was able to say they could in the Hardwicke decision, (because it was the 80's, and we were so scared of AIDS that we didn't even play with ourselves because we didn't know where we've been) most of the states that still had Sodomy laws on the books said, "Shit, that's still on the books?" and got rid of them.

The Lawrence decision realized how silly it all was and overturned it.

Frankly, having watched state government in action, I think most of them shouldn't be let out of their capitols without adult supervision. The less power they have, the better. But we know that as the GOP and conservatism becomes a regional movement that sneaks into offices no one is paying attention to, "States Rights" are the last refuge of bad ideas.

Hey Lakhota, how old were you when you decided you like shoving assorted things up your ass, did you feel you were a homosexual then or what. I guess all that science you love to parade out neglected to mention what a bad idea it is to shove anything up your ass......you see, the muscles surrounding your anus are designed to keep it shut so you don't have anything embarrassing running down your leg at Whole Foods. Your lifestyle is against science.

I am always amazed that when discussing this issue, the homophobes can't help but describe gay sex acts in the most graphic terms possible.

It's like the so-called "Vegetarian" who can't stop talking about steak, describing its preparation in the most graphic terms possible. You suspect you'd find a bottle of A-1 hidden in the back of their fridge.

steak1.jpg

for the record, about 38% of straight couples have engaged in anal sex. 99% have engaged in felatio or cunnilingus. There's really nothing gays do to each other that straights don't do to each others.

So why are you so hung up about the sex mechanics. Do you think that's what gays do all day is have sex, all the time? Do you think marriage is just about the sex?

I have always felt that Scalia is a loose cannon and unfit to serve on the Supreme Court. I also don't believe he's smart enough to be there.

You, of course, are not smart enough to make such a determination.

Forum List

Back