Student Arrested After Wearing Gorilla Mask, Carrying Bananas at Black Lives Matter Protest

You talk like an uneducated nagger? Whats a nagger?

Put an "i" in the place of the "*" in my post and get your answer, BOY.
My answer is you are an uneducated monkey.

Your answer don't mean shit just like your existence.
I know it dont mean shit. I just said it meant you are an uneducated monkey.

Since you admit what you say doesn't mean shit, your statement that I'm uneducated doesn't mean shit.

Run along, boy.

I only admitted you were an uneducated monkey and you smell like shit boy. You are confused.

Put an "i" in the place of the "*" in my post and get your answer, BOY.

Since you admit what you say doesn't mean shit, your statement that I'm uneducated doesn't mean shit.

Run along, boy.

I only admitted you were an uneducated monkey and you smell like shit boy. You are confused.

Admitting something that isn't true. Typical dumb n*gger.

Run along, boy.

Dont admit things that arent true. You look like a dumb monkey when you due. Now go get your hair lice problem taken care of you stringy haired cave chimp.

Run along, boy.

Dont admit things that arent true. You look like a dumb monkey when you due. Now go get your hair lice problem taken care of you stringy haired cave chimp.

Go get some grease cutter so you aren't so slimy and stink like the sewer.

I woulda smacked him. He's one lucky racist.
So you approve of violence. Nice.

Are you suggesting violence is never justified? If I am walking with my teenage daughter and she is verbally harassed and intimidated, I am not sitting on my hands.
I'm suggesting a stupid man wearing a mask and holding bananas should not be physically assaulted. I don't think people should be physically assaulted over words either.
Run your mouth & get slapped for it? I have 0 problems with that. You reap what you sow
Words should be countered with words - not fists - or one can simply ignore them. People shouldn't be so easily provoked and feel righteous about it IMHO.

So it should be in America.

The best reason not to allow this barbarism to gain a foothold:
Apostasy in Islam
Does Islam allow freedom of religion or does it threaten the death penalty for apostasy?

Those who turn their back on Islam are to be executed. This is confirmed by the words and deeds of Muhammad. The only freedom of belief in Islam is the freedom to become Muslim.
Apostasy in Islam

Surprised he didn't get his ass kicked. Guess not ALL BLM protesters are violent, huh?
They wanted the bananas.
I woulda smacked him. He's one lucky racist.
So you approve of violence. Nice.

Are you suggesting violence is never justified? If I am walking with my teenage daughter and she is verbally harassed and intimidated, I am not sitting on my hands.
I'm suggesting a stupid man wearing a mask and holding bananas should not be physically assaulted. I don't think people should be physically assaulted over words either.

Freedom of speech is not in the doctrine of the major party, the Leftists.

"The Silencing: How the Left is Killing Free Speech," Hardcover – May 11, 2015
by Kirsten Powers

Forum List

Back