Student activists demand ‘reparations’: exclusion of white authors from humanities course

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
It’s racist to learn about European cultures first

The revised Hum 110 will divide into four modules. New freshmen will learn about Athens and Rome in the first semester of the 2018-2019 school year. The second semester will feature Mexico City and Harlem, a change adopted by faculty in response to RAR demands.

Though the group asked supporters to sign a petition demanding the exclusion of European cities from the first year of the revised course, the Google document says it “can only be viewed by users in the owner’s organization.”

Student activists demand 'reparations': exclusion of white authors from humanities course - The College Fix

The victim strategy of the democrats sure has done unreal damage. This world is just sinking to new levels. Pathetic left wing scumbags and their unreal list of utter bullshit issues.

Someone needs to explain to "student activists" in clear, certain terms that they are in a position to demand nothing.

If you're offended by knowledge, don't take the course.

Just wait till we are majority minority.
When you combine every minority (everyone not white), I am pretty it is already the majority.

You are incorrect.

Still approximately 60%, Your media and pop culture are lying to you.

73%.

That's counting hispanics as "White" which is a trick they use to hide how radically and how fast their moronic policies are transforming America into something else.

When you combine every minority (everyone not white), I am pretty it is already the majority.

You are incorrect.

73%.

That's counting hispanics as "White" which is a trick they use to hide how radically and how fast their moronic policies are transforming America into something else.

Some Latinos are white. Latino is not a race.

You are incorrect.

73%.

Some Latinos are white. Latino is not a race.

True, and if their kids identify as White, and don't vote like Third World voters, I will be happy to see them counted as "white".

As it is, it is a dodge to count them as part of American "Whites".

Forum List

Back