Stuck on You

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
I was really disappointed with this. I love the Farrelly's, Dumb and Dumber and Kingpin being two of my all-time favorite comedies, but this one just fell really flat with me. I guess they thought the idea of the two being stuck together was just comedy gold, and it really wasn't. One gets on a bus, the door closes, leaving the other one stuck outside the bus as it goes down the road. Ho ho. It seemed like the pace was just really slow, not nearly enough jokes. And, this is a kind of petty complaint, but the fact that they keep putting real retarded people in their movies is getting distracting. I'm not trying to be insensitive, but I can't tell if I'm supposed to be laughing at them or not (I'm not, incidentally). Greg Kinnear and Matt Damon put in some good performances, and Eva Mendes is really hot, but that's about all this one had going for it.

I didn't catch the Rock or Schwarznegger in Stuck on You!:D

No, but I thought that was a really cool moment. What did Arnold say to him? Something like "have a good time" or something? I liked that. I really do think The Rock will be the next big action star, we don't have too many new action stars coming out, he's about the best out of all of them.

Originally posted by Dan
I didn't catch the Rock or Schwarznegger in Stuck on You!:D

:D , well I guess I'm something different than an above average ass, I'm a dumbass. I can't believe I responded in the wrong thread. I'm glad you knew what I was talking about. Yeah I thought it was a cool shot and The Rock will be a big action star for sometime to come.

Forum List

Back