Stuck in Stasis Korean style

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
Koreans are used to this no lawyers, tribunal, civil code law system where some guy just hammers you into self-confession. And Koreans just attack anybody they don't like a little, in all their movies. I'm just saying.

So some guy you can't even know so whats the point of a grudge or a point, attacks you to tell you to be on facebook or some social thing, names his problem, makes that conversation go, then brings in anyone they want in the middle who acts like I am part of his topic.

So I "cheated somebody" , getting attacked stops if I facebook, looks like you got an Ego and a Personality right, out there? Bring in somebody on your own attack, looks like there's evidence of what he was talking about, because that is the problem the person named, and you cant talk to or fix anybody he brings in.
Anybody experiences there? Like you have time or investment or a hand in the cookie jar socially because you followed the obvious 'no police call no violence' route, without wanting to learn facebook or personal motivations. You're a #($& that cheats everybody so I want self-confirmation no more denials, in a social program experience completely under my direction. Its pretty crappy for me if they choose to bring somebody in no background, oh ya I cheat everybody, I totally get it, program.
Police around here say they don't follow up internet-only leads, I actually checked. Then again, in Korea, I found just about every app where you get social and meet people needs everything short of a login with a social security number, so consider other people's perspectives on that.

I'm not callous or neglectful, I'm at the other end of the spectrum, and the other party's fully unreachable on information, and communication, ordered Separation is the full limit that I can see anyway of any responsible behavior that was ever possible to demonstrate, which I'm doing by request. They also don't see wanting my contact at any of their facilities either. All the demonstrable responsible behavior in the world thrown aside all human contacts, and prefer some feel-good evidence collector probably.

Looking at my own post, trying to reason that one out... The police just invites more hysteria and charges financial or otherwise, waste on my community, and what would a Korean care? Look at anybody with a Cause and drumming up the beehive in defense or otherwise is just their gain. I "witnessed" everything in discussion to the full extent of, no altercations, no incidents to judge, and confirmably witnessing a community's odd English interpretation at one interval, so I could waste someone's time close to me on it? no thanks. say "something happened" to poison and lie and highlight it to the detriment of future or overall relational outlook, no thanks. I don't Need anything socially, emotionally, or economically at any point, which is why everything that has happened is just their discretion, close-vested discretion, on their choices for resolutions. Two years of consistency in civil orderly conduct seems like its not in the discussion because they passed it on to a new guy that doesn't care. Otherwise, we're not two sides just staring at each other in exoticism all day, that's also frustrating.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Can't Edit? Oh well. It seems like they'll say "Presbyterian" , like a high-tone fat older black woman saying "Baptist" (and I don't know why I got that imagery), but how much can we look into that, our English language resources are basically overseas Scotland, lesser deformations reformations and splits here, I'm sure I'm supposed to Recognize the Testimony, or else we just look at American or Confucian etiquette, now of course the Korean Presbyterian Church helps a Little even in Korean.

Forum List

Back