Struggling to survive

You fuckers just never know when to give up do you ? Show me anywhere that I said I like him !
you jumped all over me in this very thread, for something i didn't even say or do, just to protect him.....your feelings showed on your coatsleeve...if you really don't like him then quit pulling your claws out to protect him....or getting your panties all bunched up when someone speaks ill of him, like randy did....

you jumped all over me in this very thread, for something i didn't even say or do, just to protect him.....your feelings showed on your coatsleeve...if you really don't like him then quit pulling your claws out to protect him....or getting your panties all bunched up when someone speaks ill of him, like randy did....

I'm not trying to protect anyone but it would be damn nice to discuss soemthing without it CONSTANTLY being destroyed by partisan children. Everything is not Bush's fault. It's not even funny anymore.

I'm not trying to protect anyone but it would be damn nice to discuss soemthing without it CONSTANTLY being destroyed by partisan children. Everything is not Bush's fault. It's not even funny anymore.

Party first. Actually, it's a sad testament, but it's true.

i can understand that, and it drove me bonkers too, for quite a while, but then i was reminded that it was nothing new in the political arena..... presidents are blamed...for everything, just like clinton was by the conservatives....the buck's gotta stop with someone, which is usually the one in charge, at the very top...

i can understand that, and it drove me bonkers too, for quite a while, but then i was reminded that it was nothing new in the political arena..... presidents are blamed...for everything, just like clinton was by the conservatives....the buck's gotta stop with someone, which is usually the one in charge, at the very top...

so we have been led to believe.

Because of George Bush, my parents are struggling to survive. My dad lost his weekly bonus at work and sometimes he's only able to work four days a week because of this recession.

I give my parents some money once a month but they're still struggling. My mom is having to use the little spending money she has to pay bills. They're barely able to make it.

If things get worse, my dad may be out of a job altogether and he may go under. Bush may have high hopes of getting us out of this recession but I have serious doubts.

Bush got us into this recession and many people like my dad are suffering. I doubt that John McCain can end this recession either.

Bush's dad also got us in a recession and it took a democrat to get us out of it. Republican Presidents tend to get us into recessions. Democrat Presidents don't.

President Hoover was a republican and he was the President when the Great Depression began. At the moment George Bush is as popular as Hoover and that's not very popular.

I doubt that McCain can do a better job than Bush. On November the 4th Obama is going to be my choice.

You're not alone in this one! There are a lot of people in that similar position. We may all be in the bread and soup line before this is all said and done! Bobby Kennedy was the true face of the Democratic party. One can hope that Obama will take some of Bobby's message to heart when he is in office! Don't worry! A better day is coming!:clap2:

Last edited:
You're not alone in this one! There are a lot of people in that similar position. We may all be in the bread and soup line before this is all said and done! Bobby Kennedy was the true face of the Democratic party. One can hope that Obama will take some of Bobby's message to heart when he is in office! Don't worry! A better day is coming!:clap2:

You fags are such...fags.

You wish the economy would turn sour just so you can rationalize your pathetic half-existence.

In "better days" you idiots would be beaten by the nearest centurion and sold as slaves because you do not deserve the happiness you are powerless to secure for yourselves.

Weakling little shits.

You fags are such...fags.

You wish the economy would turn sour just so you can rationalize your pathetic half-existence.

In "better days" you idiots would be beaten by the nearest centurion and sold as slaves because you do not deserve the happiness you are powerless to secure for yourselves.

Weakling little shits.

Are you a total fucking idiot, or did you have to work at it?:ahole-1:

Last edited:
Are you a total fucking idiot, or did you have to work at it?:ahole-1:

I'd rather be a self-sufficient asshole than some snivelling little puss. You couldn't wipe your own ass unless Ralph Nader was there to hold your hand. You need my money to buy your food. You need my money to buy your home. You need my money to heat your home. You need my money for your doctor bills. How about I fuck your woman for you too so at least I get something out of it you rubber-spined limp-dick boot-licker. Do you even like women? You aren't fit the breed let alone breath. If we lived in the wild you would have been eaten years ago...by stray fucking poodles because that's the kind of sissified fag you are. If you and the little shit OP are in such dire straits cable the fucking cable company and cancel your fucking internet because obviously times are so-o-o-o-o goddamn tough wasting $50-plus/month on the internet will make all the difference between posting on a forum or standing in a bread line as you have bemoaned so sardonically. You emo little shit, you aren't fit to end up as a cube of Soylent Green. You're such a pussified freak of Darwinism baby harp seals could club you. Go fellate a chainsaw you hypocephalic sub-by-product of public education. You fcking make me wanna punch kittens.

This concludes our rant for the day. Thank-you and please tune in next time when our subject will be: Throwing Bibles at Small, Furry Animals: Should it Be Included in the Special Olympics?

pussy

I'd rather be a self-sufficient asshole than some snivelling little puss. You couldn't wipe your own ass unless Ralph Nader was there to hold your hand. You need my money to buy your food. You need my money to buy your home. You need my money to heat your home. You need my money for your doctor bills. How about I fuck your woman for you too so at least I get something out of it you rubber-spined limp-dick boot-licker. Do you even like women? You aren't fit the breed let alone breath. If we lived in the wild you would have been eaten years ago...by stray fucking poodles because that's the kind of sissified fag you are. If you and the little shit OP are in such dire straits cable the fucking cable company and cancel your fucking internet because obviously times are so-o-o-o-o goddamn tough wasting $50-plus/month on the internet will make all the difference between posting on a forum or standing in a bread line as you have bemoaned so sardonically. You emo little shit, you aren't fit to end up as a cube of Soylent Green. You're such a pussified freak of Darwinism baby harp seals could club you. Go fellate a chainsaw you hypocephalic sub-by-product of public education. You fcking make me wanna punch kittens.

This concludes our rant for the day. Thank-you and please tune in next time when our subject will be: Throwing Bibles at Small, Furry Animals: Should it Be Included in the Special Olympics?

pussy

First of all you almost made a sentence! Second try flipping open a book once in a while to educate yourself. You sound like a total mindless zealot who has to get his talking points spoon fed to him, to then turn around a regurgitate such vile crap on a message board, when you don't even have the testicular fortitude to act on the things you whine about. Oh by the way, you will be going home to your basement at your mom's house to crawl into bed with your left hand:sad:, and I will be going home to my house and crawling into bed with my beautiful wife. So why don't you go smoke some pot and play your X-Box?:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
uh huh

Commies using spoonfeeding as an insult...that's irony defined.

BTW - I bought my house. Didn't use Fannie Mae either because I kept my cedit up. Not that I had time wait 30 days for the slow-assed gov't underwriters because I had to leave to Ft Sam Houston in 2 weeks.

When I was in Germany the Greens would try to sneak into our BP's to spray paint our vehicles. We would butt-stroke them with out M-16's and give them over to the polizei.

Ah-h-h...good times.

Because of George Bush, my parents are struggling to survive. My dad lost his weekly bonus at work and sometimes he's only able to work four days a week because of this recession.

I give my parents some money once a month but they're still struggling. My mom is having to use the little spending money she has to pay bills. They're barely able to make it.

If things get worse, my dad may be out of a job altogether and he may go under. Bush may have high hopes of getting us out of this recession but I have serious doubts.

Bush got us into this recession and many people like my dad are suffering. I doubt that John McCain can end this recession either.

Bush's dad also got us in a recession and it took a democrat to get us out of it. Republican Presidents tend to get us into recessions. Democrat Presidents don't.

President Hoover was a republican and he was the President when the Great Depression began. At the moment George Bush is as popular as Hoover and that's not very popular.

I doubt that McCain can do a better job than Bush. On November the 4th Obama is going to be my choice.

Nice post...

McCain = Hoover

Obama = Roosevelt

Nice post...

McCain = Hoover

Obama = Roosevelt
Main Entry: sy·co·phant
Pronunciation: \-fənt also -ˌfant\
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin sycophanta slanderer, swindler, from Greek sykophantēs slanderer, from sykon fig + phainein to show — more at fancy
Date: 1575
: a servile self-seeking flatterer

How's about not living beyond your means?

I have to agree, the part about 'the mother' using her 'spending money' on bills struck an out-of-tune cord. There is no 'spending money' until the bills are paid. :rolleyes:

you don't know that about his weekly bonus or weekly commission, again, you are speculating...and if you get a weekly commission and get such for over a year in the job and continue with that job, commision or weekly bonus is counted as part of one's salary, even when applying for a conventional mortgage.

you may be correct in your negative assumptions, but you may also be wrong, you have no way of knowing....???

Only with the 'configuration' brought in by the mortgage lenders that led to the mess that has been the talk of Congress the past two weeks.

my guess, is that he is about 15 or 16.....and picks up his feelings on this from his parents...i doubt that you and how you have lived your ups and downs thru the decades will make any impact on him or that you will change his mind....on how he sees it. ;)

Granted you may well be correct, that doesn't validate his conclusions
however.

Forum List

Back