Stroz-Page texts suggested using post election briefing to gather information no Trump team

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Strzok-Page texts suggested using post-election briefing to gather information on Trump team

Text messages between former FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page indicate they discussed using briefings to the Trump team after the 2016 election to identify people they could “develop for potential relationships,” track lines of questioning and “assess” changes in “demeanor” – language one GOP lawmaker called “more evidence” of irregular conduct in the original Russia probe.

Oh a former text messages as all these stupid ass democrats think they covered up their shit oh so well when i reality you pathetic fks are so dumb you let the world follow your tracks and clues all the while you idiots thought you were succeeding in all your cheating, lying, stealing...... you democrats are scum of the earth most of you ( there are awake Democrats who aren't mental c...ts).

upload_2019-4-27_7-28-34.png

There is plenty of Evidence from this Coup. Books are already out! Three years into this mess and we are told w/i 90 days "expect reccomendations for Criminal charges"!!! Or "IG report in June"!!!!!

WTH! These criminals walk free, cash pension checks! I want somebodies ass or I won't vote ever again! Comely for starters into 23 hour per day lockup ( for his safety of course) $10omil fine, 6' bed with endrails!!!! Years and years and nothing happens!! Lynch! Brennan claptrapper powers rice yates mccabe stricker page...all dirty. Hangings?

Last edited:
The only coup and stealing of the election is what tramp did. You people just have to face the truth.

Forum List

Back