Strom Thurmond...Jesse Helms...Where Was the Reverence Then??

that's untrue.

don't make up things to justify the disgusting behavior of the rightwingnuts.

Is it? So you're saying your side never says disgusting things? Was Gunny lying yesterday?

There were TWO comments on the Tony Snow thread...

wanna compare?

like i said... don't make up stuff...

the behavior of the rightwingnuts for the last two days has been as vile as anything i've ever seen.

Ahh yes and now we have it, you want the Board to restrict posts you personally do not like, go figure, a Liberal that wants to censure anything they do not agree with.

Ah, so you think rape is okay.:lol:

As far as I know Thurmond did nothing to help Americans in general or in particular.

and to be fair, teddy knocked up lots of young women who survived.
News to me...any underage ones?

not as far as i know, but at least one child he never acknowledged, so he's got that going for him in the strom be-alike contest.

I couldn't find anything about it.

you won't. i know the woman who had the baby, she's never gone public, and she never will. the kid's probably close to thirty now.

teddy may have done some good things in the political arena, but he was a true piece of shit as a human being-kinda like nixon.

you won't. i know the woman who had the baby, she's never gone public, and she never will. the kid's probably close to thirty now.

teddy may have done some good things in the political arena, but he was a true piece of shit as a human being-kinda like nixon.
Ah. I see.

I know a woman who swears she had George Bush's baby (back in his drinking days...).

She's a hoot too.

Ah. I see.

I know a woman who swears she had George Bush's baby (back in his drinking days...).

She's a hoot too.

whatever, hon. here's a newsflash- i don't give a flying fuck what you think.

keep it under your hat, mmkay?

Oh. Did I ever tell you that I had Mitten's love child? :doubt:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Oh I thought you had Shogun's love child.

nope. did you muss his hair?

Better, I shaved it off and made a wig that hangs above my front door as a blessing.

Better, I shaved it off and made a wig that hangs above my front door as a blessing.

that whacky mittster, here's what we used it for...

37868_1_230c.jpeg

Ah. I see.

She's a hoot too.

whatever, hon. here's a newsflash- i don't give a flying fuck what you think.

keep it under your hat, mmkay?
Keep what under my hat?

The love child or the flying fuck?

Need a pretty big hat for both.

Last edited:
IM not-in-the-least HO, neither Thurmond nor Helms really deserved to have had their wrinkled up old butts parked in the Senate for anywhere near as long as they were.

Thurmond was a segregationationist-turned-neocon, and the only thing I can recall Helms doing of any relative value is whistling Dixie when he was in an elevator with Maxine "Pickle Puss" Waters.

While Three Martini Ted used his name to evade service in Korea, Thurmond was a Normandy vet and bona-fide ass kicker:

After the outbreak of World War II, Judge Thurmond resigned from the bench to serve in the U.S. Army, rising to Lieutenant Colonel. In the Battle of Normandy (June 6 – August 25, 1944), he landed in a glider attached to the 82nd Airborne Division. For his military service, he received 18 decorations, medals and awards, including the Legion of Merit with Oak Leaf Cluster, Bronze Star with Valor device, Purple Heart, World War II Victory Medal, European-African-Middle Eastern Campaign Medal, Belgium's Order of the Crown and France's Croix de Guerre. During 1954–55 he was president of the Reserve Officers Association. He later retired from the U.S. Army Reserves with the rank of Major General.

Strom Thurmond - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aside from the aforementioned encounter, Helms was the longest serving elected Senator in NC, and every bit the kind of hardassed party man that the hack from Hyannis was.

Where were the leftists in media and elsewhere when those old "loins" kicked the bucket??

To repeat....Fuck Ted Kennedy.

No hypocracy here?

24 hours 18 minutes, that's how long the longest filibuster in Senate history lasted. Why? Strom, the guy with the black daughter, was protesting civil rights?

Thurgood Marshall as the first black justice of the Supreme Court in 1967 was basiclly verbally assaulted by Strom.

Then you bring up his military record.

I know a man who enlisted in the Marines, then the Navy Medical Corp where he was validictorian, served on the team that performed surgery on President Johnson AND recieved three White House Commendations. His name was Wright and his life was made miserable by people like Strom. Ironic?

The best thing that happened to this Country is when Ted died.

Del,

Don't you just love the baby lib's these days. All they do is say "Got a link" I wonder what they would have done before they had the internet.

Forum List

Back