Strom Thurmond...Jesse Helms...Where Was the Reverence Then??

Did the fifteen-year old surviive the experience?

And, make no mistake about it, Thurmond is no hereo.....Just pointing out the glaring contradiction here.
Ah, so you think rape is okay.:lol:

As far as I know Thurmond did nothing to help Americans in general or in particular.

And, make no mistake about it, Thurmond is no hereo.....Just pointing out the glaring contradiction here.

As far as I know Thurmond did nothing to help Americans in general or in particular.

and to be fair, teddy knocked up lots of young women who survived.

Yes, yes, yes.....Lefites are sooooo caring and compassionate......especially when everyone else is picking up the tab for their caring and compassion.

if that weren't an outright lie than the blue states wouldn't be paying more in taxes than they use while the red states use more than they pay.

:eusa_liar:

I stand corrected. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Yes, yes, yes.....Lefites are sooooo caring and compassionate......especially when everyone else is picking up the tab for their caring and compassion.

if that weren't an outright lie than the blue states wouldn't be paying more in taxes than they use while the red states use more than they pay.

Here we go with that stale old and irrelevant deflective chestnut again!

No matter where it goes, all of the costs for the left's "compassion" are still expropriated -at gunpoint if necessary- from the productive to feather the nests of the unproductive.

Try again.

No, don't.

Dude, your lack of understanding about these matters merely confuses the board with irrelevance.

Please give it up.

News to me...any underage ones?

You can find good and and bad in everyone. Even me.. I know that's hard to believe, but it's true. Ted Kennedy, was the epitome of what a liberal is, he wanted those that worked to pay for those that didn't, in other words, he was generous with other people's money. Those on the right are no more venomous towards Kennedy as the left was to Tony Snow or Ronald Reagan.

those threads were posted YESTERDAY and your observation is three shades of fucking retarded. Dig up Snow, Reagan and Buckely's threads and you won't find the fucking scrum pile-on from the left that you see here. FACT.

You can find good and and bad in everyone. Even me.. I know that's hard to believe, but it's true. Ted Kennedy, was the epitome of what a liberal is, he wanted those that worked to pay for those that didn't, in other words, he was generous with other people's money. Those on the right are no more venomous towards Kennedy as the left was to Tony Snow or Ronald Reagan.

those threads were posted YESTERDAY and your observation is three shades of fucking retarded. Dig up Snow, Reagan and Buckely's threads and you won't find the fucking scrum pile-on from the left that you see here. FACT.

that's because the Reagan threads were deleted because there was so much bile in them from your "humanitarian party".

that's because the Reagan threads were deleted because there was so much bile in them from your "humanitarian party".

is that your nose going up Obama's ass? or Kennedy's?

that's untrue.

don't make up things to justify the disgusting behavior of the rightwingnuts.

Absolutely unbelievable. A former mod lying about what happened. The threads were here, are they still? The left wing nuts only recently were busy attacking a conservative that died.

You know it and so do we. You pieces of human shit will do and say anything and then act all offended when someone pays you back in kind. The word for that is HYPOCRITE.

and I'm not justifying the behavior or any wingnuts. I'm saying just because someone is a democrat doesn't mean they won't stoop to low levels.

I'd like to point out to Jill at this time I have made zero comments about the fat ton of shit's political record, and that I dispise and loathe him for his personal behavior.

So kiddo, stop painting with that broad brush.
So you admit that you are a rightwing nut? :rofl:
:(

Don't worry Xeno. Ravi thinks anyone who won't worship Obama and Kennedy is a rightwing nut.

that's untrue.

Is it? So you're saying your side never says disgusting things? Was Gunny lying yesterday?

There were TWO comments on the Tony Snow thread...

wanna compare?

like i said... don't make up stuff...

the behavior of the rightwingnuts for the last two days has been as vile as anything i've ever seen.

that's untrue.

Is it? So you're saying your side never says disgusting things? Was Gunny lying yesterday?

There were TWO comments on the Tony Snow thread...

wanna compare?

like i said... don't make up stuff...

the behavior of the rightwingnuts for the last two days has been as vile as anything i've ever seen.
I'm not talking about Tony Snow. I'm talking about Ronald Reagan.

Forum List

Back