Strippers vs. Churchgoers

Last edited:
  • Banned
Depending on the pastor, I'd agree. Being a regular churchgoer would seem like a more satisfying life than being a stripper. I just think they both have something to offer the other, and a dialogue is a great idea.

LOOL, Loving it. Why do not the dancers go into the church and sit thru a sermon or two.
Not protesting in anything but attire and their Presence?

See how many of the church is really involved in saving souls and how many are just selfrighteous biggots?
Would Jesus turn away the tainted ladies?

Can I be both?

maybe if you are a 13 year old altar boy

Easy there, this isnt a Catholic Church...

From the Article said:
They videotape customers' license plates and post them online

It is this right here that made me think that some of people from the church are despicable people. Surely Christ would not have broadcasted the sins of the sinner like that. If you truly are a christian, what would be the point of doing such a thing? Seriously, "Judge not, that ye be not judged."

LOOL, Loving it. Why do not the dancers go into the church and sit thru a sermon or two.
Not protesting in anything but attire and their Presence?

See how many of the church is really involved in saving souls and how many are just selfrighteous biggots?
Would Jesus turn away the tainted ladies?

Why do not the pastor and the blue-hair brigade go in to The Foxhole for a brew and a lap-dance?

Coincidence? Perhaps... Perhaps not.

I have a question for the pro-church people here--Have you ever went to a strip club? Have you ever had an Asian massage?

See--If you never experienced it, why are you saying it is evil? The way I hear it, the believer must first develop an emotional charge against an action before they can label it "good" or "evil".

Don't just go by someone elses word of it--experience it yourself!!

The obsession that so many religious people have with sex is absurd.

They are the true perverts.

With all the horriblle things that are going on in the world, strippers should be the last and least of their worries.

Besides, sex is just about the nicest thing in life. Why it's even considered immoral is beyond me.

Sickos!

Forum List

Back