Strip poker question...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
When playing strip poker, how many pair of socks is it legal for a girl to wear at the beginning of the game? Is 9 pair of socks considered "excessive"?

well I put my foot down on garter snaps. the whole garter must be in play, snaps don't count as an individual bet!!

be warned!!!

When playing strip poker, how many pair of socks is it legal for a girl to wear at the beginning of the game? Is 9 pair of socks considered "excessive"?

According to 'Hoyles Rules of Strip Poker' (2nd edition), all participants are allowed to exchange an item of clothing for any other item, up to a total of ten items. So if she is wearing 9 pairs of socks, she is pretty much naked from the get go.

If she comes to the couch with 9 pairs of socks, I pull out the marked deck.

I still get to the same place, just takes me longer. (But not by much. :eusa_whistle: )

>>>>

The correct answer is, everyone playing must have the same number of pieces of clothing that can be removed per turn.

If she's wearing nine pairs of socks you're playing strip poker with the wrong kind of girl, BBD.

The correct answer is, everyone playing must have the same number of pieces of clothing that can be removed per turn.

And if she wants to use up allowed pieces of clothing on socks...more power to her.

Forum List

Back