Strike Three?

Like, you really think an Obama supporter is going to go:

"let's see, people polled find him inexperienced, global warming is a scam in some people's opinions, and oh yeah.......DEATH PANELS!!"

And then be like, ohhh...after these three strikes? I'm like, totally a Conservative now!

While not Conservative, the nation has concluded that it would be best to move right.
You've documented that you have no sense of where the nation is going...

"Riding a wave of voter frustration over the economy and the federal government itself, the Republican Party sailed into the majority in the House of Representatives Tuesday with victories projected to be on a scale not seen since the end of the New Deal. "
Republicans Win House Majority, Make Senate Gains in Wave Election - FoxNews.com

Possibly a more incisive post from your side of the aisle might have been to attack me from another direction: my OP might be considered to be so five-minutes-ago, as the nation has already handed the House over to the GOP, an obvious extension of my OP, and prior to same...

But then incisive has never been your strong suit.

Rather you come across as whining about the fact that I have reminded what you call 'Obama supporters' about said 'strikes.'

As for your request that I give 'evidence' for the alternate side, you seem to think that we on the right are like 'Scrubbing Bubbles,' we work hard so you don't have to.

Your OP isn't one tenth of one percent incisive. There's no point in going in-depth and making outlines that say as much, when likely 90% of people who read it can conclude that themselves. I'd go to no such trouble for an apparent dummy, that lacks class for a lady.

Outline that.

So, that means...what? You can't be incisive?

I guess the reason is obvious.

People were told but they just didn't want to listen. They were far too busy lapping up the corrupt Liberal Media's "BOOOOOOOOOOSH!!" propaganda. This guy was not qualified to be President. I have said this all along. He's still an inexperienced "Community Organizer." Nothing has changed.

I beg to differ....

Having closely followed his career, at least since assuming the presidency, it is very clear that he would have made a better than average Deputy Secretary of Education.

Just so he is third or fourth deputy with no chance to be elevated to the highest post. He has demonstrated far too little grasp of historical context to be trusted with the education of children.

You know, you may have a point here...

I may have spoken too quickly.

Would you consider allowing me to withdraw my original suggestion, and, instead, direct the President to a position to which he is eminently suited:

Replacement for Billy Mays, pitchman!

While not Conservative, the nation has concluded that it would be best to move right.
You've documented that you have no sense of where the nation is going...

"Riding a wave of voter frustration over the economy and the federal government itself, the Republican Party sailed into the majority in the House of Representatives Tuesday with victories projected to be on a scale not seen since the end of the New Deal. "
Republicans Win House Majority, Make Senate Gains in Wave Election - FoxNews.com

Possibly a more incisive post from your side of the aisle might have been to attack me from another direction: my OP might be considered to be so five-minutes-ago, as the nation has already handed the House over to the GOP, an obvious extension of my OP, and prior to same...

But then incisive has never been your strong suit.

Rather you come across as whining about the fact that I have reminded what you call 'Obama supporters' about said 'strikes.'

As for your request that I give 'evidence' for the alternate side, you seem to think that we on the right are like 'Scrubbing Bubbles,' we work hard so you don't have to.

Your OP isn't one tenth of one percent incisive. There's no point in going in-depth and making outlines that say as much, when likely 90% of people who read it can conclude that themselves. I'd go to no such trouble for an apparent dummy, that lacks class for a lady.

Outline that.

It means that people with common sense don't post opinion polls as supporting evidence as to whether or not someone has "experience."

Experience is not an opinion, it's a Resume. Sad that I had to explain that; so sad.

Epic fail on this OP. No need for further discussion really. But knock yourselves out, guys and gals.

I beg to differ....

Having closely followed his career, at least since assuming the presidency, it is very clear that he would have made a better than average Deputy Secretary of Education.

Just so he is third or fourth deputy with no chance to be elevated to the highest post. He has demonstrated far too little grasp of historical context to be trusted with the education of children.

Would you consider allowing me to withdraw my original suggestion, and, instead, direct the President to a position to which he is eminently suited:

No, he has had no training and therefore is not suited for anything much more than government. Maybe he could be an assistant deputy or something for the U.S. Board on Geographic Names This is an honest to goodness government agency that we pay taxes to maintain. It is charged with chosing names for geographic features to maintain uniform geographic name usage throughout the Federal Government.

The question is whether the Master of Nuance could be trusted to be uniform?

Outline that.

It means that people with common sense don't post opinion polls as supporting evidence as to whether or not someone has "experience."

Experience is not an opinion, it's a Resume. Sad that I had to explain that; so sad.

It seems that the nation is using experience with this administration as the basis of its opinion...

didn't you notice that?

Not you, Hiroo Onoda!

You have revealed that you can neither comprehend the correct path for the nation, nor, adroitly, write a post...You have the uncanny ability to demonstrate that you have no ability.

It seems that the nation is using experience with this administration as the basis of its opinion...

didn't you notice that?

Not you, Hiroo Onoda!

You have revealed that you can neither comprehend the correct path for the nation, nor, adroitly, write a post...You have the uncanny ability to demonstrate that you have no ability.

This makes no sense, in reference to reality of course. But carry on boosting self-ego, young chic! (wait, chick?). Oh right, you are chic.

No, he has had no training and therefore is not suited for anything much more than government. Maybe he could be an assistant deputy or something for the U.S. Board on Geographic Names This is an honest to goodness government agency that we pay taxes to maintain. It is charged with chosing names for geographic features to maintain uniform geographic name usage throughout the Federal Government.

OK, I'm convinced...

I bow to your superior insight in this matter.

BTW, did you see the the gift he brought to India for Prime Minister Singh?
It was a Snuggie with six arm holes...

BA-Dum.

didn't you notice that?

Not you, Hiroo Onoda!

This makes no sense, in reference to reality of course. But carry on boosting self-ego, young chic! (wait, chick?). Oh right, you are chic.

You know, with such a sharp pic, I keep expecting some witty repartee, some clever comeback or literate thoughtful post....

Your stuff is weak, bro.

Put a little thought into it!

OK, I'm convinced...

I bow to your superior insight in this matter.

BTW, did you see the the gift he brought to India for Prime Minister Singh?
It was a Snuggie with six arm holes...

BA-Dum.

:) Given his obvious lack of taste in gift giving in the past, I almost believe you. :)

As you can see, the consensus is that this is a thoughtless OP. I'm a polite guy and so I'm making an attempt to reciprocate.

In outline form, here's how I'm failing to do so; however:

a.) The amount of rep & thanks I'm getting for my posts in this thread. (Opinion Poll, anyone?). Source: see a mod for a screen-shot, they have my blessing.
b.) That you are calling my responses thoughtless. See, when the consensus is that you're basically ignorant, I can only conclude that your opinion of my posts is back-asswards, amiright?
c.) Who the fuck posts in this sort of......well, OCD format? Yourself, and chessiswar. Now, he's kind of crazy, I believe we can all agree upon this, yes? And, you have in the past used Obama's associates as Character measurements, yes? So, in conclusion, being that chessiswar is the type of company you seem to keep, we can all conclude that you are wrong about ........ mostly everything you say.

Is this all fair?

1.)

A. Yes, it is fair. These analysis' were brought to you by using your own ridiculous plan of attack. How in the name of Beavis and Butthead could that be considered "unfair?"

B. No, it is not fair. Ahh! Then I am indeed a gentleman in that I have successfully reciprocated the thoughtlessness of your OP, my originally intended objective.

Last edited:
As you can see, the consensus is that this is a thoughtless OP. I'm a polite guy and so I'm making an attempt to reciprocate.

a.) The amount of rep & thanks I'm getting for my posts in this thread. (Opinion Poll, anyone?). Source: see a mod for a screen-shot, they have my blessing.
b.) That you are calling my responses thoughtless. See, when the consensus is that you're basically ignorant, I can only conclude that your opinion of my posts is back-asswards, amiright?
c.) Who the fuck posts in this sort of......well, OCD format? Yourself, and chessiswar. Now, he's kind of crazy, I believe we can all agree upon this, yes? And, you have in the past used Obama's associates as Character measurements, yes? So, in conclusion, being that chessiswar is the type of company you seem to keep, we can all conclude that you are wrong about ........ mostly everything you say.

Is this all fair?

1.)

A. Yes, it is fair. These analysis' were brought to you by using your own ridiculous plan of attack. How in the name of Beavis and Butthead could that be considered "unfair?"

B. No, it is not fair. Ahh! Then I am indeed a gentleman in that I have successfully reciprocated the thoughtlessness of your OP, my originally intended objective.

Wow, I really liked the new style!

Still boring, but much better.

One correction: I don't have OCD, I have CDO- I always put it in alphabetical order.

So, let's review.

1. The OP highlights major flaws in leftist thinking: picking a guy with no expericence for President, signing on to the global warming scam, and failure to believe that the Obamacare bill contains authorization for death panels....

2. You bloviate about the selection of 'reminders' while denying none of the facts....

3. I further demonstrate that the nation seems to have agreed with the OP, as shown in the most recent election...and demotion of Dems.

4. You haven't quite caught up with the significance of the elections yet..,

5. I'm right, your wrong (or left..)

6. Free of charge, I provided you with a writing lesson....and improvement is shown!

Did I leave anythig out?

People were told but they just didn't want to listen. They were far too busy lapping up the corrupt Liberal Media's "BOOOOOOOOOOSH!!" propaganda. This guy was not qualified to be President. I have said this all along. He's still an inexperienced "Community Organizer." Nothing has changed.

I beg to differ....

I beg to differ......

This semi-black Political Charlatan, OBAMADINEJAD, is a STONE COLD MARXIST !!!!

The arsehole shouldn't qualify as a bathroom attendant in a sleazy hotel.

Is this all fair?

1.)

One correction: I don't have OCD, I have CDO- I always put it in alphabetical order.

So, let's review.

1. The OP highlights major flaws in leftist thinking: picking a guy with no expericence for President, signing on to the global warming scam, and failure to believe that the Obamacare bill contains authorization for death panels....

2. You bloviate about the selection of 'reminders' while denying none of the facts....

3. I further demonstrate that the nation seems to have agreed with the OP, as shown in the most recent election...and demotion of Dems.

6. Free of charge, I provided you with a writing lesson....and improvement is shown!

Did I leave anythig out?

Yes, you said he had no experience. That makes no sense. Life experience? Sure he does. Business experience? No. Educational and teaching experience? Yes. Leadership experience? Yes. Rallying people together, experience? Yes.

You basically you posited a subjective observation as a "fact," and claimed that a poll verifies said fact. You're the idiot, glad to teach you. It wasn't free. I'll PM you my paypal.

Is this all fair?

1.)

So, let's review.

Did I leave anythig out?

Yes, you said he had no experience. That makes no sense. Life experience? Sure he does. Business experience? No. Educational and teaching experience? Yes. Leadership experience? Yes. Rallying people together, experience? Yes.

You basically you posited a subjective observation as a "fact," and claimed that a poll verifies said fact. You're the idiot, glad to teach you. It wasn't free. I'll PM you my paypal.

Eh,,,I'm giving you a 65, just passing...

Was the election 'subjective observation'?

Did he have executive experience, and has that glaring weakness shown up regularly?

Did the East Anglia emails show that those guys just made stuff up?
Or was that 'subjective observation'?

And did Krugman, the guru of leftwing economics, say that death panels are the answer? Or was that a 'subjective observation'?

Ya know what, I'm crossing out the 656, and giving you a 55!

And I'm gonna use a red pen, too!

And have it signed by your attendant!

Last edited:

So, let's review.

Did I leave anythig out?

Did he have executive experience, and has that glaring weakness shown up regularly?

And did Krugman, the guru of leftwing economics, say that death panels are he answer? Or was that a 'subjective observation'?

Ya know what, I'm crossing out the 656, and giving you a 55!

And I'm gonna use a red pen, too!

And have it signed by your attendant!

You're on real weak footing here.

The Presidential Election, he won that. Is that subjective? Well, yes, all Elections are Subjective dummy, do you even know what Subjective means? (they're based on opinions, not facts. Your Vote, is your fucking Opinion, much like in a poll).

Now, you're changing "Experience" to "Executive" experience. That's sliding the goal posts, but the answer is still yes. He's has Experience as, you know, the President of the United States. Do you mean before he was Elected? Do you happen to know where I can read that Executive Experience is a pre-requisit? Did the Voters happen to agree? If they did, does that make it a *fact* that it's required? Or....a subjective opinion?

The emails, no they didn't do that. They showed a lack of integrity, sure, but they do not negate the 1, 000's of pages of empirical data you can read about Global Warming. Like, these e-mails are your "A-ha!!" I'd recommend you read the emails, and what the study of them concluded and not what some guy with a political bone to pick concluded. Do you even have a brain?

There are NO DEATH PANELS. Get over this, pls.

Conclusion:

-Subjective opinion cannot be provided as fact. Fail.
-Lack of integrity doesn't disprove "all data ever!!!!" regarding GW. That's logical fallacy, that's fail.
-I won't even humor the Death Panels thing. It's retarted, it requires a lack of integrity on your part, yourself, to even be presenting it still. I don't care which way you "spin" what actually "is," because "Death Panels," are not. Fail.

-A moron grading other posters, is the height of irony. Fail.

Epic
Fail
Thread

So, let's review.

Did I leave anythig out?

Your belief that his "lack of executive experience" is a "glaring weakness" that "shows up regularly" is certainly a subjective observation.

But only in Right-wing fantasy land does that negate all the other evidence (and international scientific consensus) that Global warming exists.

And did Krugman, the guru of leftwing economics, say that death panels are the answer? Or was that a 'subjective observation'?
Maybe you need some help with this - an Op-Ed, by definition is "subjective observation". Krugman thinks death panels are the answer. What does that have to do with anything? What "fact" exists there, except for his opinion?

Forum List

Back