Strike Three on White House endorsed green energy. Another Bankruptcy.

Truthmatters can't admit that Obama's "green energy" missteps have cost the taxpayers of this country billions of dollars and brought almost nothing in the way of real job creation so she accuses anyone who mentions it of being a bottom dweller. Don't shoot the messenger, TM...

A bottom dweller and a racist.

Don't forget Barry is half black.

TDM never seems to foreget that fact.

Last edited:
*sigh* its worth remembering he doubled down on this in his state of the union too. Of course he wants to convince us now too, that hes an advocate for fossil fuel production. election year hi-jinx. Fail.

It's so laughable, he says everything is on the table after he kills the Keystone XL pipeline. I mean, c'mon, 3 freakin' years? This is the guy who wouldn't allow drilling in the gulf to resume but was okay with funding Brazil to drill? WTF?

did any do well?

You dont know do you?

You slither along the bottom looking for corspes instead

Are any of them doing well idiot? They are all in trouble. Three have gone belly up... the rest may not make it either.

Do tell liesmatters..... post a thread about a growing success of one of the chosen.

Not one has gone belly up yet.

Ener1 said in a statement that the restructuring would not affect EnerDel's operations. The company makes lithium-ion batteries for electric cars such as the Chevrolet Volt.

"While it's unfortunate that Ener1, the parent company, has entered a restructuring process," a recent infusion of $80 million in private investment "demonstrates that the technology has merit,
-------
Beacon, based in Tyngsboro, Massachusetts, listed assets of $72 million and debt of $47 million in its Chapter 11 petition

Solyndra also filed chapter 11 as well but I tend to think they will not be able to continue operations and will eventually liquidate everything.

2 out of 3.

Now that it's brought up. None of the green energy schemes have worked, have they. They have all been money laundering schemes for the democrats.

I am thinking they mean green ...as in money, not energy. So far the stimulus for these companies has been money flushed down the drain....

Obama has lots of green energy. Here he is drilling in his nose....

ObamaPickingHisNose.jpg

did any do well?

You dont know do you?

Are any of them doing well idiot? They are all in trouble. Three have gone belly up... the rest may not make it either.

Do tell liesmatters..... post a thread about a growing success of one of the chosen.

Not one has gone belly up yet.

Ener1 said in a statement that the restructuring would not affect EnerDel's operations. The company makes lithium-ion batteries for electric cars such as the Chevrolet Volt.

"While it's unfortunate that Ener1, the parent company, has entered a restructuring process," a recent infusion of $80 million in private investment "demonstrates that the technology has merit,
-------
Beacon, based in Tyngsboro, Massachusetts, listed assets of $72 million and debt of $47 million in its Chapter 11 petition

Solyndra also filed chapter 11 as well but I tend to think they will not be able to continue operations and will eventually liquidate everything.

2 out of 3.

Wait.

What?

Private investment?

What private investment?

I hope they're not taking money from an evil Venture Capital or Private Equity company. Cuz they is E-VIL!

did any do well?

You dont know do you?

Why do you defend this. Our tax dollars are being wasted on these companies and you are ok with it. :cuckoo: There are 11 companies. 3 have already gone bankrupt and the others are having money problems CBS News: 11 More Solyndras In Obama Energy Program | RealClearPolitics

Even the the stupid weather channel is pushing this failed obama agenda. I dont watch it anymore.

If you forgot to notice republican investors were behind this under the Bush administration
which was the lead on this deal. I believe it all got underway in 2005.

Filing bankruptcy allows the repub investors to get their back somehow and/or screw over debtors who stood by them....

The Bush/RINO family of politicians are famous for getting taxpayers or insurance companies to bail them out of mismanagement..... or possibly fraud.

Just so you know:

Jeb Bush defaulted on a $4.56 million loan from Broward Federal Savings in Sunrise, Florida. After federal regulators closed the S&L, the office building that Jeb used the $4.56 million to finance was reappraised by the regulators at $500,000, which Bush and his partners paid. The taxpayers had to pay back the remaining 4 million plus dollars.

Neil Bush was the most widely targeted member of the Bush family by the press in the S&L scandal. Neil became director of Silverado Savings and Loan at the age of 30 in 1985. Three years later the institution was belly up at a cost of $1.6 billion to taxpayers to bail out.

The Bush family and the S&L (Savings and Loan) Scandal

Forum List

Back