Strike Three on White House endorsed green energy. Another Bankruptcy.

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010

First the collectors of the energy....(Solyndra) now strike three, the storage of said energy goes bankrupt! The high efficiency battery plant endorsed by the white house goes bankrupt. Thank you Obama for your stimulus.

"Unfortunately, you can now add Ener1 to the growing list of failed companies that went belly up after hundreds of millions of dollars in administration backing," said Rep. Cliff Stearns, R-Fla.

"One bankruptcy may be a fluke, two could be coincidence, but three is a trend," Stearns said. "Our investigation continues, and we are working to ensure taxpayers are never again stuck paying hundreds of millions of dollars because of the administration's risky bets."

Parent of Obama-backed battery maker goes bankrupt

did any do well?

You dont know do you?

You slither along the bottom looking for corspes instead

You are mean Syrenn!! Obama "meant well" and that is all that matters to leftists. Feelings and emotions are more important than results and reality.

I don't believe success for these companies was ever intended. They were nothing more than a way to legally funnel tax payer dollars to large donors and supporters.

JUST A BIG OLE SHAM.

His green energy bs is just that. Bullshit.

How many taxdollars does he have to waste before he catches a damned clue??

*sigh* its worth remembering he doubled down on this in his state of the union too. Of course he wants to convince us now too, that hes an advocate for fossil fuel production. election year hi-jinx. Fail.

did any do well?

You dont know do you?

You slither along the bottom looking for corspes instead

Are any of them doing well idiot? They are all in trouble. Three have gone belly up... the rest may not make it either.

Do tell liesmatters..... post a thread about a growing success of one of the chosen.

I don't believe success for these companies was ever intended. They were nothing more than a way to legally funnel tax payer dollars to large donors and supporters.

JUST A BIG OLE SHAM.

It sure is looking that way isnt it.

His green energy bs is just that. Bullshit.

How many taxdollars does he have to waste before he catches a damned clue??

Remember this on your way to the polls and convince anyone you talk to to remember it too. Our light bill was exorbitantly high this year for winter time.. in Fla. there isn't much winter. we run neither the heater or the ac.. but still my prices went up.. so did my groceries, my gasoline, and my healthcare costs,, mean while asshole is just pissing money away as fast as he can and screaming for mo..

Truthmatters can't admit that Obama's "green energy" missteps have cost the taxpayers of this country billions of dollars and brought almost nothing in the way of real job creation so she accuses anyone who mentions it of being a bottom dweller. Don't shoot the messenger, TM...

Ener1 said in a statement that the restructuring would not affect EnerDel's operations. The company makes lithium-ion batteries for electric cars such as the Chevrolet Volt.

"While it's unfortunate that Ener1, the parent company, has entered a restructuring process," a recent infusion of $80 million in private investment "demonstrates that the technology has merit," said Jen Stutsman, a spokeswoman for the Energy Department.

"The restructuring is not expected to impact EnerDel's operations and they do not expect to reduce employment at the site" near Indianapolis, Stutsman said.

Now that it's brought up. None of the green energy schemes have worked, have they. They have all been money laundering schemes for the democrats.

Ener1 said in a statement that the restructuring would not affect EnerDel's operations. The company makes lithium-ion batteries for electric cars such as the Chevrolet Volt.

"While it's unfortunate that Ener1, the parent company, has entered a restructuring process," a recent infusion of $80 million in private investment "demonstrates that the technology has merit," said Jen Stutsman, a spokeswoman for the Energy Department.

"The restructuring is not expected to impact EnerDel's operations and they do not expect to reduce employment at the site" near Indianapolis, Stutsman said.

PICKET: U.S. Auto dealerships turning away Chevy Volts - Washington Times

Forum List

Back