Strictly "Let it Happen on Purpose" discussion

JiggsCasey

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2010
This is a continuation off a different 9/11 thread, that was being hijacked... so out of respect to that OP, i'll redirect here.

This thread should be about LIHOP only. I'd appreciate it if we could do this with no missile talk, no thermite, no pilot-less aircraft claims. It's not that I disregard your tireless work on those issues, it's just that I want to keep them separate. I prefer to focus on what would make the most compelling case, and being honest with myself about what would even be court-admissible in any hypothetical court of law. To me, that case is LIHOP. For which, if anyone is not familiar at this point, the basic bullet points are:

• They knew the attacks were coming beforehand
  • They greased the skids for them to happen
  • They stonewalled and diverted the entire series of investigations that followed

"They" being a few dozen individuals close to, and including, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld, top CIA officials, the Joint Chiefs, at least 1 high-level FBI executive, and perhaps many other signatories of the PNAC, on at least some levels.

We all know that coincidence theorists go to great lengths to group all 911 alternative theory together, and they do it willfully.

Let it be known that two of the most obnoxious coincidence theorists here were offered to debate this topic with respect and classy decor, but both vehemently rejected such notion and brought it to the depths right away. They are welcomed to give it another try at any time, but they appear less than capable, as their homophobia and blind loyalist rage apparently can not be suppressed.

So it's game on. They earned it.

Last edited:
"traitorous"... now that's some stunningly poetic irony.

what a series of painfully awkward straw mans... you're horrible at this topic, i can tell.

i'll let you get on with the obligatory homophobic jabs and on to my ignore list. You're not my caliber, and I await a non-Super Trooper to take up the coincitard mantle. You most certainly aren't it.

Run away, truthtard. You've been exposed. :lol: Piece of shit retard actually thinks he is worth something! Couldn't even respond, much less actually provide a piece of evidence he claims he has vast amounts of. Just more proof of their incredible dishonesty and complete lack of morals. If he actually had anything, he would have produced it, not just sit there whining that he has it. :lol: Keep running truthtard. You can't handle the truth!

Mmmkay douchie...Couple things first:

First, you may be the most insecure internet poster ever. Worse than your concubine, candy. Both of you were offered to debate civilly (him more formally than you, surely), and neither of you were even capable of taking the challenge. So, very well.

Second, you just fucked yourself by not checking your work, and pretending two different wire transfers were one and the same.

:lol: Wow do you have your head up your ass! Lormel was head of the investigation into finances which is what we are talking about. None of the rest of the FBI investigation relates to the finances, so thanks for trying to derail your own argument. Can't blame you for trying though. The wheels fell off your argument a long time ago.

LOL. So you're on the record as claiming the FBI didn't bother to deal with any other aspect of financing? Thanks. This will come in handy later when you try and say "the FBI looked into that too!!!"

Oops.

You need to read that House report again, and check the dates, cool guy. Speaking of wheels falling off an argument.

Anyhow, I especially love when coincitards -- learning as they go along, as always -- take one irrelevant statement from an official they find that appears to calm their nerves, and instantly rationalize "good enough for me!" Then fashion an entire smarmy response around one sentence. And it's not even the right wire transfer!!!

Way to apply zero semblance of critical analysis to what you thought you were reading. Kinda lazy.

JiggsCasey said:
Regardless, the FBI confirmed the connection, as established by Indian intelligence.
Wrong yet again. All you're doing is referencing the India article. The FBI never confirmed any connection. Go ahead and provide a link from a credible source that isn't referencing the India article.

LOL. You didn't read the history commons link at all, did you? It sourced Indian INTELLIGENCE, in corroboration with the FBI. It also sourced the NYT, the Wall St. Journal, Agence France Presse and the Times of India. ALL quoting an Indian INTELLIGENCE report dispatched to Washington. And the FBI confirmed. Chryst, even the Wall St. Journal and loyalist George Will vouched for the intel. ... Awwwww, oops.

But hey. Don't take my word for it.

Trust me, Ace. I won't be taking your word for it. Not at any time.

So get used to linking.

But you're focused on a different wire transfer from a year earlier, which Lormel cleverly tried to pass off in his one and only statement on the matter, which was really just a deflection. Look at that oversight report again that you're boasting about. Closer. Search for the word "Ahmed" or "Ahmad." It doesn't appear, does it? "He who shall not be named," I guess. LOL.

I have little doubt Lormel was pleased Mahmood's name never came up, and when it came close, the topic quickly changed. Sigh of relief there, no doubt.

You are wise to not do with that quote what that disgusting 911myths.com site -- every coincitard's favorite source material -- did with it... conflating two very separate passages together to make it seem like Lormel was responding to the Ahmed to Atta wire transfer allegation, when he wasn't at all. ... But, that being said, you most certainly are still trying to make the correlation.

Clever.

Anyhow, here's what the 911myth liars did with it:

Mr. LAFALCE: I have heard and read that much of al Qaeda’s funding has come from accounts belonging to charities and others and banks in the United Arab Emirates. And apparently Mohamed Atta received a wire transfer of $100,000 from a bank account in Pakistan under the control of one of bin Laden’s lieutenants. And so I am just curious about that...

Mrs. KELLY: I would suggest that there be some thinking about how we combat this. I also want to know if any of you can give me any information about whether you think that the bin Laden network was actually run on a shoestring rather than having a great deal of money pumped into it?

Mr. LORMEL: I think that is highly speculative. I believe that there were clearly monies—and significant amounts of monies—coming directly to the 19 terrorists from the support mechanisms. In some regard, they will be linked to Mr. bin Laden.... With regard to your concerns about the hawala accounts, we are in the front end of our investigation. What we are seeing is a pattern of cash activity which I believe——

Mrs. KELLY: Flight school cost $20,000. They had to get that money somewhere.

Mr. LORMEL: Yes. Right on the front end, ma’am, they wired over $100,000 in to Mr. Atta a year ago, and we are aware of that. And we tracked that back to accounts in the UAE...

Tricky of them. Unfortunately, the Lafalce quote is from page 11, and an unrelated line of questioning to another commissioner. The Lormel "response" quote is from page 30, and refers to a wire transfer of a year earlier (Lormel's own words). ... Mind you, this hearing was less than a month after 9/11.

The Ahmad to Atta transfer happened very shortly before 9/11. Not a "year earlier." This is confirmed by a number of sources, including Time Magazine via an ABC News report.

Clever. Like all coincitards. ... They get even more loathsomely dishonest with their main page about ISI involvement. I'm sure you'll be trying to use it.

Well, shit for brains, like always, you're wrong. You don't know me, nor do you know what upsets me. Just more empty bragging from a blow hard who knows nothing.

Let's get a few things clear early on: ... I don't care a thing about you. Don't worry your little head about it for a moment.

But your sentence about "bragging from a blow hard" is irony, personified. You entered this fray acting like an arrogant jackass, and you remain so. Even when an olive branch was offered beforehard.

But worse, you're pretending you "talked with Lormel."

And your source for this is?

You mean besides the historycommons link I presented already? You didn't read it, did you? It's a shame. Really well done. It provides a great timeline of 9/11 public domain. Just the facts too. I know how facts are like garlic to coincidence theorists.

Why in the world would we take a known, proven liar like you, and believe his claims Cheney asked Musharraf to axe Ahmed? :lol: Let's see.... I can believe you.... or I can believe credible sources. I think I will stick to the credible sources.

Covered. Again, read the HC thread, you chronic wanker. I read your crap. Are you too cool to read mine?

You know Ace... The difference between you and me is that I don't need to say "Hey, don't take my word for it." ... I just link... and I read your links. Try it.

So let's see.... you have a source that IN THE HEADLINE claims the role in funding is a possible explanation, not THE explanation. :lol: Did you even bother to read it?

Irony. Did YOU? LOL...

You seem to keep asking for sources, and they're all right in that link. Meanwhile, I'm up to speed on every word of your goofy links so far. You're just not very good at this, I can tell.

JiggsCasey said:
The on-line Wall Street Journal article discussing the connections between Lt. Gen. Mahmood Ahmed, Saeed Sheikh, and Mohamed Atta. [Source: Public domain]
You DO realize this is an opinion piece, right? :lol: I am thinking you're just a cut and paste junkie like the rest.

So, it's to the point that you're resorting to applying skepticism to the unabashedly right-wing Wall St. Journal now? Gotta say, I love it.

JiggsCasey said:
THIS is coincitard theory at work. Every time they make a linkless claim, simply lift the rock and watch the bugs scramble for cover of darkness.

Really? Then surely you won't have any problem at all replying to the links above, right?

LOL. You've been Fisked. And will continue to be.

And you have yet to present a source not tied to the India article. We know you can't because ALL the stories go back to the India article.

At this point, I can't tell whether you're dumb, lazy, or just being completely dishonest. The many different sources, they're all over this link, which I've provided three times now.

Complete 911 Timeline: ISI Director Mahmood Ahmed

I know that page is utterly devastating to your coincitard logic scheme. But you're not fooling anyone here. It's right there for anyone to enjoy. Really damaging stuff, huh CIA loyalist?

Oh, by the way, here's another FBI agent besides your hero Lormel, telling a different story:

July 31, 2003: FBI Claims 9/11 Money Came from Pakistan

756_john_pistole_2050081722-8907.jpg

John S. Pistole, deputy assistant director of the FBI’s Counterterrorism Division, testifies before a Congressional committee. He states the 9/11 investigation “has traced the origin of the funding of 9/11 back to financial accounts in Pakistan, where high-ranking and well-known al-Qaeda operatives played a major role in moving the money forward, eventually into the hands of the hijackers located in the US.” [US CONGRESS, 7/31/2003] Pistole does not reveal any further details, but in India it is noted that this is consistent with previous reports that Saeed Sheikh and ISI Director Lt. Gen. Mahmood Ahmed were behind the funding of 9/11. [TIMES OF INDIA, 8/1/2003; PIONEER, 8/7/2003] However, the FBI will tell the 9/11 Commission that when Pistole used the word “accounts”, he did not mean actual accounts with a bank, merely that 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, who was based in Pakistan, handled the money. [9/11 COMMISSION, 8/21/2004, PP. 144 ]

Riiiiiiight. Cover for Pistole's screw up with the obligatory punt to KSM!!! .... Good work on damage control for that one, feds.

I also noticed you could not address the complete lack of followup by the India media on this supposedly Earth shattering news! Surely they wouldn't have just given up on humiliating their sworn enemies before the entire world, right? I knew you would run away from addressing that little fact.

What in God's name are you talking about? If Ahmad can't be interviewed, what kind of follow up is even possible? Do you understand how journalism actually works?

But, here's a question for you. What do you think Daniel Pearl was working on before he lost his head? What story do you believe he was writing over there? Can't wait.

One more flaw in your retarded theories. You claim it was the Cheney administration that "let" 9/11 happen. Guess what chuckles..... Cheney isn't in power anymore. Why hasn't your whole conspiratard theory been exposed? :lol: Here's a clue. Paranoid delusions. Look it up. Free yourself from the tin foil!

This is such babble, I'm not even sure what you're trying to get across here. That somehow because they're not in power anymore, he's ripe for arrest and yet hasn't been?

My God man, the only "independent" investigation into the greatest crime in U.S. history began it's process by proclaiming to the American people their goal has "not been to assign individual blame." How toothless does it need to start out of the gate?

Anyhow Ace.... You're going to need to be a bit more on the ball with me, lazy poster. I'll call you on your bullshit. No matter how trivial.

You're dancing, perpetually -- as always is the case when locking horns with a radical coincitard. Plugging holes, deflecting blame, conflating quotations, mixing and matching, leaping and backtracking. I can tell already. There's been so many before you, and it's the same crap every time.

Spin an alternate reality all you like. But I know it eats at you that you can't de-emphasize this blatant red flag in your happy story. The cozy ISI, and it's blaring relationships with our State, IC and most esteemed lawmakers. This country's weightless justice department knew where its bread was buttered. Of course it was made to go away.

Once again, for anyone still following: ... What we have here is acknowledgement of radical fundamentalists at the highest level of the (CIA-created) ISI, ... yet, despite their ties to known terror, were never questioned, never apprehended, never interviewed. Instead, allowed to quietly step down and fade away.

And yet, Boy King actually said that very night, with a straight face to the America people:

"We will make no distinction between these terrorist killers... and those who harbor them."

Oh?

Last edited:
Mmmkay douchie...Couple things first:

First, you may be the most insecure internet poster ever. Worse than your concubine, candy. Both of you were offered to debate civilly (him more formally than you, surely), and neither of you were even capable of taking the challenge. So, very well.
:lol: You think anyone gives a flying fuck what a lying little shit like you thinks? I know what I know. I know you're lying your ass off.

JiggsCasey said:
Second, you just fucked yourself by not checking your work, and pretending two different wire transfers were one and the same.
Wrong yet again. Trust me. You will get tired of being wrong by the time this is over.

JiggsCasey said:
LOL. So you're on the record as claiming the FBI didn't bother to deal with any other aspect of financing? Thanks. This will come in handy later when you try and say "the FBI looked into that too!!!"
Wrong yet again. I never said anything like that. I said our discussion was about the financial investigation. I said nothing about any other aspect of the FBI investigation. Once again YOU'VE exposed the fact you're a fucking liar and as dishonest as the rest of your truthtard buddies.

JiggsCasey said:
You need to read that House report again, and check the dates, cool guy. Speaking of wheels falling off an argument.

I did. It was from October of that year. What of it? It still clearly states where the money is from. They know it was routed through Pakistan, but that doesn't mean Ahmed was involved.

JiggsCasey said:
Anyhow, I especially love when coincitards -- learning as they go along, as always -- take one irrelevant statement from an official they find that appears to calm their nerves, and instantly rationalize "good enough for me!" Then fashion an entire smarmy response around one sentence. And it's not even the right wire transfer!!!
Wrong yet again. I've pointed out where the FBI ON THE RECORD has stated where the money came from. You have yet to post where the FBI stated Ahmed was involved. Why? Because you KNOW that the only source for that information was from the Times of India.

JiggsCasey said:
Way to apply zero semblance of critical analysis to what you thought you were reading. Kinda lazy.
:lol: I did. I exposed the fact you haven't since all your sources point back to the enemy of Pakistan publishing a hit piece.

JiggsCasey said:
LOL. You didn't read the history commons link at all, did you? It sourced Indian INTELLIGENCE, in corroboration with the FBI.
Oh for fucks sake you ignorant piece of shit! It's all from the Times of India article! Try to keep up! You're embarassing yourself! Why hasn't Indian intelligence come forward with a report then? They've had YEARS. Why haven't they arrested Ahmed and charged him with collusion in a terrorist attack? Use your head for God's sake!! Or are you going to pretend none of that matters and you should just blindly believe the Times of India and not think about it? I realize that is the truthtard way, but try to buck the trend for once.

JiggsCasey said:
It also sourced the NYT, the Wall St. Journal, Agence France Presse and the Times of India. ALL quoting an Indian INTELLIGENCE report dispatched to Washington.
Wrong yet again. They all quote the Times of India article which claims Indian Intelligence was involved. And NONE of those papers followed up on it. Why? Because it wasn't true! If it was, you would have read about it all over the place! Or are you going to try and pretend Cheney has a chokehold over the entire international media? :lol:

JiggsCasey said:
And the FBI confirmed. Chryst, even the Wall St. Journal and loyalist George Will vouched for the intel. ... Awwwww, oops.
So post where the FBI confirmed Ahmed was involved that doesn't reference back to the Times of India article. Better yet, if the FBI confirmed it, it would be on record. So where is it? Come on. I have quoted the FBI showing where money came from. Not once is Ahmed mentioned. If the FBI had truly confirmed Ahmed's involvement, why wouldn't they have just announced it? It wouldn't have hurt our relationship with Pakistan as they could have painted it as Ahmed acting alone and it would have stuck.

JiggsCasey said:
But you're focused on a different wire transfer from a year earlier, which Lormel cleverly tried to pass off in his one and only statement on the matter, which was really just a deflection. Look at that oversight report again that you're boasting about. Closer. Search for the word "Ahmed" or "Ahmad." It doesn't appear, does it? "He who shall not be named," I guess. LOL.
So the fact Ahmed is not mentioned is somehow proof he was behind the transfer? :lol: That's a stretch!

JiggsCasey said:
I have little doubt Lormel was pleased Mahmood's name never came up, and when it came close, the topic quickly changed. Sigh of relief there, no doubt.
Uh huh. So you're trying to pretend you knew exactly what Lormel was thinking. And you wonder why I think you're full of shit!

JiggsCasey said:
You are wise to not do with that quote what that disgusting 911myths.com site -- every coincitard's favorite source material -- did with it... conflating two very separate passages together to make it seem like Lormel was responding to the Ahmed to Atta wire transfer allegation, when he wasn't at all. ... But, that being said, you most certainly are still trying to make the correlation.
You have yet to even prove the Atta Ahmed connection, much less prove Ahmed was ever brought up in the 9/11 investigation.

JiggsCasey said:
Which is more than you can say, isn't it.

JiggsCasey said:
Anyhow, here's what the 911myth liars did with it:

Mr. LAFALCE: I have heard and read that much of al Qaeda’s funding has come from accounts belonging to charities and others and banks in the United Arab Emirates. And apparently Mohamed Atta received a wire transfer of $100,000 from a bank account in Pakistan under the control of one of bin Laden’s lieutenants. And so I am just curious about that...

Mrs. KELLY: I would suggest that there be some thinking about how we combat this. I also want to know if any of you can give me any information about whether you think that the bin Laden network was actually run on a shoestring rather than having a great deal of money pumped into it?

Mr. LORMEL: I think that is highly speculative. I believe that there were clearly monies—and significant amounts of monies—coming directly to the 19 terrorists from the support mechanisms. In some regard, they will be linked to Mr. bin Laden.... With regard to your concerns about the hawala accounts, we are in the front end of our investigation. What we are seeing is a pattern of cash activity which I believe——

Mrs. KELLY: Flight school cost $20,000. They had to get that money somewhere.

Mr. LORMEL: Yes. Right on the front end, ma’am, they wired over $100,000 in to Mr. Atta a year ago, and we are aware of that. And we tracked that back to accounts in the UAE...

Tricky of them. Unfortunately, the Lafalce quote is from page 11, and an unrelated line of questioning to another commissioner. The Lormel "response" quote is from page 30, and refers to a wire transfer of a year earlier (Lormel's own words). ... Mind you, this hearing was less than a month after 9/11.
Wow. Talk about being dishonest. You're trying to ascribe to me the work of a 9/11 debunking site when I did not post any of 9/11 myths nor did I link that site. Why is it you can't debate what I wrote and instead have to debate a completely different site? I posted the relevant portions from Lormel's testimony. You lose. Again.

JiggsCasey said:
The Ahmad to Atta transfer happened very shortly before 9/11. Not a "year earlier." This is confirmed by a number of sources, including Time Magazine via an ABC News report.
Uh huh. It is no wonder your link doesn't work. :lol: Try again SFB.

JiggsCasey said:
Clever. Like all coincitards. ... They get even more loathsomely dishonest with their main page about ISI involvement. I'm sure you'll be trying to use it.
Again with the dishonest tactic of trying to pretend I am using that site. Why is it you can't debate me and have to try and debate 9/11 myths? BTW, you're sucking at debating them as well. Just a bunch of unsubstantiated claims on your part so far.

JiggsCasey said:
But your sentence about "bragging from a blow hard" is irony, personified. You entered this fray acting like an arrogant jackass, and you remain so. Even when an olive branch was offered beforehard.
Really? You're going to try and pretend you offered me an olive branch? More blatant lies from you. How is anyone suppose to believe anything you say when you keep lying like this?

JiggsCasey said:
But worse, you're pretending you "talked with Lormel."
So you have evidence I didn't? I didn't offer that as concrete proof. I showed that, unlike a piece of shit like you, I've done my research and talked to the people involved. I don't expect you or anyone else to believe me based on that claim. I wanted to make clear that I've done the legwork and I know the truth. I'm not some cut and paste junkie like you who doesn't have any actual research under his belt.

JiggsCasey said:
You mean besides the historycommons link I presented already? You didn't read it, did you? It's a shame. Really well done. It provides a great timeline of 9/11 public domain. Just the facts too. I know how facts are like garlic to coincidence theorists.
:lol: Yes, I've read the HC link. It is an amalgamation of all different sources and many of its links don't work. It doesn't mean it is authoratative. Great research tool, nothing more.

JiggsCasey said:
Covered. Again, read the HC thread, you chronic wanker. I read your crap. Are you too cool to read mine?
Well, at least you admit yours is crap! :lol:

Where does it say Cheney asked Musharraf to axe Ahmed per your claim? It doesn't. There was speculation, that's all. Why is it you couldn't address the article I posted?

JiggsCasey said:
You know Ace... The difference between you and me is that I don't need to say "Hey, don't take my word for it." ... I just link... and I read your links. Try it.
Done that. Your links suck ass.

JiggsCasey said:
Irony. Did YOU? LOL...
Yup. I'm not the one dishonestly pretending an article listing the POSSIBILITY is actually stating it as fact. You are. Sucks to be you!

JiggsCasey said:
You seem to keep asking for sources, and they're all right in that link. Meanwhile, I'm up to speed on every word of your goofy links so far. You're just not very good at this, I can tell.
More empty bragging from a blowhard.

JiggsCasey said:
So, it's to the point that you're resorting to applying skepticism to the unabashedly right-wing Wall St. Journal now? Gotta say, I love it.
Which part of OPINION PIECE does your little pea brain not comprehend?

JiggsCasey said:
At this point, I can't tell whether you're dumb, lazy, or just being completely dishonest. The many different sources, they're all over this link, which I've provided three times now.
AND THEY ALL REFERENCE BACK TO THE TIMES OF INDIA. Wow. No wonder why you can't tell anything. You're dumber than dirt!

JiggsCasey said:
Complete 911 Timeline: ISI Director Mahmood Ahmed

I know that page is utterly devastating to your coincitard logic scheme. But you're not fooling anyone here. It's right there for anyone to enjoy. Really damaging stuff, huh CIA loyalist?
So where is the proof that Ahmed made the call to send the funds? You have an author making a claim and that's it.

JiggsCasey said:
Oh, by the way, here's another FBI agent besides your hero Lormel, telling a different story:

Riiiiiiight. Cover for Pistole's screw up with the obligatory punt to KSM!!! .... Good work on damage control for that one, feds.
So where does Pistole say Ahmed is linked? Oh right. You still can't make that claim despite all your attempts. Nice try, but epic fail on your part.

JiggsCasey said:
I also noticed you could not address the complete lack of followup by the India media on this supposedly Earth shattering news! Surely they wouldn't have just given up on humiliating their sworn enemies before the entire world, right? I knew you would run away from addressing that little fact.

What in God's name are you talking about? If Ahmad can't be interviewed, what kind of follow up is even possible? Do you understand how journalism actually works?
Yes I do. Apparently you pretend you don't. So India, a country with lots to gain by bringing down Pakistan in the eyes of the world, would just let this story drop without demanding answers and showing real proof instead of nameless, unverifiable sources. :lol: What kind of fucking morons ARE you truthtards to pretend the only thing stopping the Times of India or anyone else following through on the story is the fact they can't interview Ahmed! My GOD that is LAME of you!

JiggsCasey said:
But, here's a question for you. What do you think Daniel Pearl was working on before he lost his head? What story do you believe he was writing over there? Can't wait.
He was working on the link between Richard Reed and Al Qaeda. Do you have evidence that proves otherwise? BTW, before you try the Tariq Ali angle, the second hand claims of another journalist that he was working on a different story isn't exactly evidence, is it. Or is this what you call "court-admissible" evidence? :lol:

JiggsCasey said:
One more flaw in your retarded theories. You claim it was the Cheney administration that "let" 9/11 happen. Guess what chuckles..... Cheney isn't in power anymore. Why hasn't your whole conspiratard theory been exposed? :lol: Here's a clue. Paranoid delusions. Look it up. Free yourself from the tin foil!

This is such babble, I'm not even sure what you're trying to get across here. That somehow because they're not in power anymore, he's ripe for arrest and yet hasn't been?
Wow. OK, I guess I have to hold your hand through this since you lack the cognative abilities to make the links. When Cheney was in power, he could have forced certain agencies or people to do things or cover up things. He is no longer in power and holds no sway over said agencies and / or people. So why don't they step forward now and expose him? Anyone of above room temperature intelligence should have been able to figure that out from what I posted. I gave you too much credit. I'll try to dumb everything down so you can follow along.

JiggsCasey said:
My God man, the only "independent" investigation into the greatest crime in U.S. history began it's process by proclaiming to the American people their goal has "not been to assign individual blame." How toothless does it need to start out of the gate?
ROFLMAO!!!! Are you seriously so fucking ignorant that you believe the 9/11 commission was the FUCKING INVESTIGATION?!?!?! OMG you are a dumbass of EPIC PROPORTIONS!!!! The investigation was PENTTBOM by the FBI and cost us hundreds of millions of dollars! Read about it here. I can't believe you are seriously so ignorant you didn't know what the actual investigation was.

JiggsCasey said:
Anyhow Ace.... You're going to need to be a bit more on the ball with me, lazy poster. I'll call you on your bullshit. No matter how trivial.
This coming from the asshole who didn't even know about the real investigation is just too rich!!! :lol:

JiggsCasey said:
You're dancing, perpetually -- as always is the case when locking horns with a radical coincitard. Plugging holes, deflecting blame, conflating quotations, mixing and matching, leaping and backtracking. I can tell already. There's been so many before you, and it's the same crap every time.
More empty bullshit from a bullshit artist.

JiggsCasey said:
Spin an alternate reality all you like. But I know it eats at you that you can't de-emphasize this blatant red flag in your happy story. The cozy ISI, and it's blaring relationships with our State, IC and most esteemed lawmakers. This country's weightless justice department knew where its bread was buttered. Of course it was made to go away.
More baseless bullshit you have yet to actually prove. Where is all this "court-admissible" evidence you claim to have? I haven't seen jack shit out of you yet that can actually be verified.

JiggsCasey said:
Once again, for anyone still following: ... What we have here is acknowledgement of radical fundamentalists at the highest level of the (CIA-created) ISI, ... yet, despite their ties to known terror, were never questioned, never apprehended, never interviewed. Instead, allowed to quietly step down and fade away.
So, again, where is your hard, court-admissible evidence Ahmed gave the order? So far all you've produced is opinions and an unverifiable article from the Times of India that was never followed up on; a sure indication the story was bullshit.

JiggsCasey said:
And yet, Boy King actually said that very night, with a straight face to the America people:

"We will make no distinction between these terrorist killers... and those who harbor them."

Oh?
Read above, dipshit.

Last edited:
LOL. the world of the perpetual denialist. Look how adorable. What's that, 23 references to "shit?"

Fun with poop!!... Replete with TOURETTE'S-addled rage.

Take your Ritalin, crazy person. Read slower.

Indian Intel is not Times of India.

It's all right there in that link. You'd have to be the worst investigator in world history to not recognize serious conflict of interest for the CIA, and not bring those men in for questioning.

Learn some nuance, and try and think for yourself. Good little Bushie.

LOL. the world of the perpetual denialist. Look how adorable. What's that, 23 references to "shit?"

It's all right there in that link. You'd have to be the worst investigator in world history to not recognize serious conflict of interest for the CIA, and not bring those men in for questioning.

Nice response. I knew you would run from the debunking like the good little **** that you are. Now off with you! You're not even a very good truthtard and that is really saying something! :lol:

Oh, and just for grins....

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

:lol:

BTW, Times of India was the only one claiming India Intelligence confirmed it. You lose. AGAIN! :lol: Piece of shit! :lol:

Nice response. I knew you would run from the debunking like the good little **** that you are. Now off with you! You're not even a very good truthtard and that is really saying something! :lol:

Oh, and just for grins....

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

:lol:

BTW, Times of India was the only one claiming India Intelligence confirmed it. You lose. AGAIN! :lol: Piece of shit! :lol:

Not running from anything, glue sniffer. It just takes a while to decipher and address your latest round of pablum. Unlike you, I have a job and family, and I don't spend every waking hour on this Web site.

I'll get to your crap when I have time. Just a brief perusal indicates there's plenty of fail in your rationale.

Good little loyalist you are, aren't you? It is interesting you'd rest your entire defense on pretending that Times of India is in on the "conspiracy" angle.

yeah candyfag and Parrot have a farting problem,they cant post without shitting all over the floor and stinking up the place.:lol::lol::lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzBom1BGW3Y&feature=related"]9/11 Attacks Could Have Been Stopped! FBI Al Qaeda Double Agent[/ame]

ROFLMAO!!!! Are you seriously so fucking ignorant that you believe the 9/11 commission was the FUCKING INVESTIGATION?!?!?! OMG you are a dumbass of EPIC PROPORTIONS!!!! The investigation was PENTTBOM by the FBI and cost us hundreds of millions of dollars! Read about it here. I can't believe you are seriously so ignorant you didn't know what the actual investigation was.

I don't have time to cover all your fail quite yet, but this one stuck out rather amusingly.

Here, on full display, is your profound illiteracy at work.

I said the "only independent investigation" ever allowed, you fresh skid mark. Read slower next time, and breathe through your nose.

Yeah, the FBI investigating itself doesn't count. ... No matter how desperate you want to take their word for it.

Their strikingly convenient "left behind luggage" storyline, featuring discovered documents no one else was allowed to see? Yeah, only hurts your coincitard reputation further.

Do better.

FAIL.

Last edited:
It's tempting to think so, but I think they were really just asleep at the wheel.

I mean, it's been shown that they "knew" something was going to happen... I mean, I'm sure they're continually getting reports that "something" is going to happen and nothing usually does.

But to claim that anybody knew that 19 Saudis were going to hijack 4 planes on the 11th of September of 2001 to fly them into the Twin Towers, the Pentagon, and *somewhere else* and then willingly did nothing, I dunno. That's cold. And even if it were true... I mean, nobody would ever accept it, it's too heinous, it's too horrible, and it won't lead anywhere. It was fun to theorize about back in the day, but at this point even if it were true it will never be proven and it would never lead to any sort of convictions - it's kind of a pointless exercise.

Not an isolated incident. The array of FBI negligence, malfeasance and outright suppression of ongoing surveillance is utterly mind boggling. Most of it all never covered in the 9/11 Commission.

And yet, no one lost their job over it. In fact, the most incompetent (loyal?) among them were actually promoted (Dave Frasca).

thats why this whole 9/11 discussion is irrelevent because thats something the trolls have never been able to get around is how nobody lost their jobs for their ALLEGED incompetence or for destroying and removing evidence at a crime scene.i wish "I" could find a job like that where you get PROMOTED for your incompetence.:lol:the troll can only sling shit in defeat everytime over this.:lol::lol: again thats why i dont understand why people feed these trolls cause verything else is irrelevent,that alone proves it was an inside job.

I don't have time to cover all your fail quite yet, but this one stuck out rather amusingly.

I said the "only independent investigation" ever allowed, you fresh skid mark. Read slower next time, and breathe through your nose.

Yeah, the FBI investigating itself doesn't count. ... No matter how desperate you want to take their word for it.

Their strikingly convenient "left behind luggage" storyline, featuring discovered documents no one else was allowed to see? Yeah, only hurts your coincitard reputation further.

Do better.

FAIL.

bravo,:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

It's tempting to think so, but I think they were really just asleep at the wheel.

I mean, it's been shown that they "knew" something was going to happen... I mean, I'm sure they're continually getting reports that "something" is going to happen and nothing usually does.

But to claim that anybody knew that 19 Saudis were going to hijack 4 planes on the 11th of September of 2001 to fly them into the Twin Towers, the Pentagon, and *somewhere else* and then willingly did nothing, I dunno. That's cold. And even if it were true... I mean, nobody would ever accept it, it's too heinous, it's too horrible, and it won't lead anywhere. It was fun to theorize about back in the day, but at this point even if it were true it will never be proven and it would never lead to any sort of convictions - it's kind of a pointless exercise.

you obviously did not read this post of his below.go to a crime scene sometime and try to remove and destory evidence.next call you will make is from the jell cell as we both know.:lol:

Not an isolated incident. The array of FBI negligence, malfeasance and outright suppression of ongoing surveillance is utterly mind boggling. Most of it all never covered in the 9/11 Commission.

And yet, no one lost their job over it. In fact, the most incompetent (loyal?) among them were actually promoted (Dave Frasca).

Last edited:

Do better.

FAIL.

bravo,:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Agreed, spanked patriot 9-11s ass but good :clap2:

:lol: Look at the truthtards pretending they've won again! :lol: They must have missed where I responded and the author ran away.

So typical of lifelong losers like you two to pretend you've won. Where is your evidence your bullshit isn't a bunch of lies from some pathetic losers? Oh, that's right! You ***** don't HAVE any evidence. We're just suppose to believe known, proven liars like you. :lol: I have a hard time imagining just how fucking stupid someone would have to be to believe your bullshit and then 911 inside job posts something and I no longer have to imagine.

:lol: Look at the truthtards pretending they've won again! :lol: They must have missed where I responded and the author ran away.

So typical of lifelong losers like you two to pretend you've won. Where is your evidence your bullshit isn't a bunch of lies from some pathetic losers? Oh, that's right! You ***** don't HAVE any evidence. We're just suppose to believe known, proven liars like you. :lol: I have a hard time imagining just how fucking stupid someone would have to be to believe your bullshit and then 911 inside job posts something and I no longer have to imagine.

as usual,agent parrot can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey he is when he knows he is defeated.How pathetic.:lol::lol::lol:

as usual,agent parrot can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey he is when he knows he is defeated.How pathetic.:lol::lol::lol:

Over 3 thousand posts and zero rep power. Says everything about a retarded piece of shit like you who can't think for himself and is just a sycphant for the other truthtards here. Pretty pathetic. No WONDER nobody likes you! :lol: Now go play in traffic like a good kid.

Forum List

Back