Strictly for lilcountriegal

J

janeeng

lil, I found a man for you!!!! ;) The first pic isn't the greatest, but continue on to all the others. Hey, $10,000 comes with it, and I can use the money! :D

10K wife

Hmmm..... I was intrigued enough to take a gander at the site. lol

Quotes from the "Who am I" section (describing himself):

I am a closet Oprah fan. I have recently found yoga to really be an incredible thing to ground yourself. I like to eat real healthy. I DON'T like spectator sports. DISLIKES: smoking, obsessive sports fans, cold weather. WHATS WRONG WITH ME: I fart in my sleep. I can't stop messing with the surround sound remote during movies. FAVORITE THINGS TO DO: Yoga, watching Oprah with my lover, experimenting with changing core beliefs through hypnosis, Karaoke (I'm a real fan and have all my own equipment and love it), I find nature fascinating, healthy foods (organic and no red meat) / vitamins/life extension, Nostradamus

I hate Oprah, and yoga. I dont eat ANYTHING healthy.. if it doesnt moo, I dont eat it. I live in Pennsylvania with approximately a foot of snow on the ground and presently snowing, I'm an excessive sports fan who likes to drink beer and cuss excessively (especially during Pbgh games) during football. I hate farters and I'd have to jam the remote up his ass (ugh... that SO irritates me!)

I dunno... I think someone like Jackass would be more his type :D

Jeez, I dont know what I did to you to make you so against me!! Fist there is the white trash Christmas and now this!! Just to fill you in..your description of you sounds like me. Cursing at games, drinking beer, liking the snow, with the exception of the farting. I fart too!! And I like it!! LOL

I dunno.. there's just something about a guy calling a female "my lover" that is a big turn-off.

with the exception of the farting

Eh... fart all you want. This guy farts in bed though... with my luck he'd be the type to pull the blanket over my head after a nice filling chili dinner.

Forum List

Back