Strict rules for meeting Hillary

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
While Hillary follows the rules for radicals, everyone else who meets up with her has a different set of rules they must follow.

Her trip through Iowa to meet with everyday Iowans was a crock of shit, like most of what comes from her.

People, namely carefully chosen admirers, were transported in to undisclosed locations. Not even the attendees were told where the 'impromptu' meetings would be held. They had to sign forms and turn over their cell phones before being seated to wait for their idol's arrival.

Hillary's van was also spotted parked in a handicapped parking space. I guess rules don't apply to her.

Here Are The Creepy Official Rules You Must Follow to Meet Hillary Clinton

B_RdwweWwAA5RpR.jpg:large

That's funny because that's not at all what the original article said.

All the attendees who spoke with Business Insider said coffee with Clinton was an extremely positive experience. Rosfjord described it as the "thrill of a lifetime" and said there was "never a lull in the conversation."

"When we were sitting there, you know, you kind of lose yourself in the conversation, and you just feel like you've been sitting there talking to your best friend," Rosfjord said. "Then you realize, you look over, and you're like, 'Wow, you used to be the secretary of state.' It's kind of surreal."

All of Iowa's Democratic county chairs have made an agreement not to make endorsements this early in the campaign. Yowell also said he's not ready to back a candidate just yet. Still, the group was clearly impressed with Clinton.

"When you can personalize a national candidate like that, it's really important," Rosfjord said.

"From what we've heard before, you know, that she wasn't really too sociable with people prior when she ran," Bauer said. "But she was very pleasant. She spoke to everybody."

In fact, Bauer said Clinton's staff had trouble getting her to leave on schedule.

"She gets to talking, and I don't think she really cares what time it is," Bauer said, adding, "but that's good."

Clinton isn't the first presidential candidate to visit the Main Street Café. Republican Mitt Romney held a roundtable there in 2012, and Bauer subsequently said she felt he and his entourage treated the staff poorly. Bauer said she had a far better experience with Clinton, whose staff left a "very generous" tip for the waitress.

"I've had a few others through here, and I was lucky to get the time of day out of them," Bauer said. "She was very pleasant."

In the end, all the people who discussed the event with Business Insider said they appreciated the steps the campaign took to ensure the event was an intimate gathering.

"I think that it was a smart thing to do. Obviously, with the entourage that she has to have, it's going to have to be that way," Rosfjord said. "I really felt, like, because they did it that way, she was able to sit and have a regular conversation."

Yowell specifically said he was glad they were able to avoid the campaign press corps.

"I appreciated that fact that I could just talk to her and, no offense, not have any of the news media there," he explained. "That was kind of nice."

Why do you RWs ALWAYS have to lie?

• Thanks
Reactions: -S-
Not even professional actors and they managed to deliver their lines flawlessly and precisely on cue!

Some director has one hell of a lot of potential for a career on Broadway when this circus folds the tabernacle!

Adopt the Zombie position, and murmur 'I love Hillary' or 'Hillary for President', if she comes near. Avoid direct eye contact, least she use her mind control powers on you.

The OP is nothing but lies. Read the actual link I posted above. It was linked from the lying OP link. The actual link is nothing like the lies in the OP.

While Hillary follows the rules for radicals, everyone else who meets up with her has a different set of rules they must follow.

Her trip through Iowa to meet with everyday Iowans was a crock of shit, like most of what comes from her.

People, namely carefully chosen admirers, were transported in to undisclosed locations. Not even the attendees were told where the 'impromptu' meetings would be held. They had to sign forms and turn over their cell phones before being seated to wait for their idol's arrival.

Hillary's van was also spotted parked in a handicapped parking space. I guess rules don't apply to her.

Seriously..?

You read 'Young Conservatives'..?

This:
3329762742_Dog_poop_1000px_990x500_xlarge.jpeg

would have been a less embarrassing source for a thread.

'Young Conservatives'...??

:slap:

That's funny because that's not at all what the original article said.

All the attendees who spoke with Business Insider said coffee with Clinton was an extremely positive experience. Rosfjord described it as the "thrill of a lifetime" and said there was "never a lull in the conversation."

"When we were sitting there, you know, you kind of lose yourself in the conversation, and you just feel like you've been sitting there talking to your best friend," Rosfjord said. "Then you realize, you look over, and you're like, 'Wow, you used to be the secretary of state.' It's kind of surreal."

All of Iowa's Democratic county chairs have made an agreement not to make endorsements this early in the campaign. Yowell also said he's not ready to back a candidate just yet. Still, the group was clearly impressed with Clinton.

"When you can personalize a national candidate like that, it's really important," Rosfjord said.

"From what we've heard before, you know, that she wasn't really too sociable with people prior when she ran," Bauer said. "But she was very pleasant. She spoke to everybody."

In fact, Bauer said Clinton's staff had trouble getting her to leave on schedule.

"She gets to talking, and I don't think she really cares what time it is," Bauer said, adding, "but that's good."

Clinton isn't the first presidential candidate to visit the Main Street Café. Republican Mitt Romney held a roundtable there in 2012, and Bauer subsequently said she felt he and his entourage treated the staff poorly. Bauer said she had a far better experience with Clinton, whose staff left a "very generous" tip for the waitress.

"I've had a few others through here, and I was lucky to get the time of day out of them," Bauer said. "She was very pleasant."

In the end, all the people who discussed the event with Business Insider said they appreciated the steps the campaign took to ensure the event was an intimate gathering.

"I think that it was a smart thing to do. Obviously, with the entourage that she has to have, it's going to have to be that way," Rosfjord said. "I really felt, like, because they did it that way, she was able to sit and have a regular conversation."

Yowell specifically said he was glad they were able to avoid the campaign press corps.

"I appreciated that fact that I could just talk to her and, no offense, not have any of the news media there," he explained. "That was kind of nice."

Why do you RWs ALWAYS have to lie?
http://www.businessinsider.com/what-its-like-to-have-coffee-with-hillary-clinton-2015-4

I did not lie about the rules. They did not know where they were going to meet her. They did have to sign an agreement. They did need to hand over their phones.

As for the rest of the gushing, that is because they are avid Hillary fans and that is exactly the reason they were chosen. Gushers only. No meeting real people because they might not drool all over the queen bitch.

Seriously..?

This:

Always must bash sources that aren't completely biased liberals.

Seriously..?

This:

Your source is a site called

YOUNG CONSERVATIVES

and you think I'm the biased one?

Once again,
slap.gif

Seriously..?

This:

YOUNG CONSERVATIVES

Once again,
slap.gif

Prove that any of it is untrue. Just which parts are you claiming are false? The people attending are the ones who talked about the rules. Get over it. Just because your liberal media chooses not to burden you with facts that don't paint a pretty picture, don't take it out on others.

Seriously..?

This:

YOUNG CONSERVATIVES

Once again,
slap.gif

Prove that any of it is untrue. Just which parts are you claiming are false? The people attending are the ones who talked about the rules. Get over it. Just because your liberal media chooses not to burden you with facts that don't paint a pretty picture, don't take it out on others.

I didn't dispute any of the 'facts'. I already had seen all of this in the Business Insider article that site piggy backed off of.

I just can't get over that you posted an article from YOUNG CONSERVATIVES

Seriously, what self respecting human reads shit like that?

Do you have a monthly subscription to Tween Republican as well?

Once again, just for good measure:
slap.gif

Seriously..?

This:

YOUNG CONSERVATIVES

Once again,
slap.gif
You're not going to find truthful journalism from the lapdog press that refuses to report anything bad about a democrat. So it has yo come from conservative publications. Notice that Clinton hasn't denied the report.

Forum List

Back