Strength of British military falls for ninth year

Good grief. It's really unbelievable what a totally stupid idiot you are and what a bullshit you use for your perfidious "arguments". What do you do with your brain? Stop it to use drugs - stop it to use alcohol. This problem in Germany is specially the problem that less and less children learn to swim in school any longer. And this has to do with the very expensive prices of public pools for school classes and swimming clubs and their swim teachers - and also for families. Normally one day a week for some hours all children from 6-8 should learn to swim in Germany.

So German children must drown because the money goes to the fucking "refugees".

What a bullshit. Unbelievable. When you waste your money by eating something then you don't have money to drink something?

Bullshit too. I'm sure Bavaria never will agree with a constitutional change for less rights of the federal states. We have in Germany 8.35 million pupils in general schooling. So €1 billion (sounds a lot) are only €120 per pupil. Makes €10 for every pupil per month. But it's only a single payment. €1 per pupil and year in a 10 years period (long term challenge) is a good calculation key in this case. Sometimes the politicians in Berlin are very humorful. That's anyway money from the citizens for the citizens. Most people will only laugh about their will to change the constitution for a bribe of 1€ per pupil and year in a 10 years period. How stupid is this?

Much more easy solution. I like to see in every public bath at the board for prices: Up to the size of 140 cm no child has to pay anything in this bath here.

Its you who claimed the kids don´t learn how to swim in school. Are you fooling yourself?

Stop it to use alcohol and drugs. Stop all contacts to a violent political terror szene.

You can see in the Verfassungsschutzbericht, who is dangerous.

I know you are dangerous.

So German children must drown because the money goes to the fucking "refugees".

What a bullshit. Unbelievable. When you waste your money by eating something then you don't have money to drink something?

Bullshit too. I'm sure Bavaria never will agree with a constitutional change for less rights of the federal states. We have in Germany 8.35 million pupils in general schooling. So €1 billion (sounds a lot) are only €120 per pupil. Makes €10 for every pupil per month. But it's only a single payment. €1 per pupil and year in a 10 years period (long term challenge) is a good calculation key in this case. Sometimes the politicians in Berlin are very humorful. That's anyway money from the citizens for the citizens. Most people will only laugh about their will to change the constitution for a bribe of 1€ per pupil and year in a 10 years period. How stupid is this?

Much more easy solution. I like to see in every public bath at the board for prices: Up to the size of 140 cm no child has to pay anything in this bath here.

Its you who claimed the kids don´t learn how to swim in school. Are you fooling yourself?

Stop it to use alcohol and drugs. Stop all contacts to a violent political terror szene.

Did you have a nice working day?

EELlbz0WwAA5piN

European armies on the decline. Dwindling state and security. Core responsibility of the state: Ensure the rich get richer.

Strength of British military falls for ninth year

Like France and Germany, Britain is lost to Islam. Better tour the EU now before you have to wear the Hijab

Yeah, right...fun fact, number of actual purpose built Mosques in the UK = 240, although if you count "prayer rooms" and buildings converted for use as "mosques" the total rises to 1,500, number of churches in the UK = 16,000; number of Muslims in the UK = 2,800,000, number of practicing Christians = 32,000,000...we've even got close to 400,000 Jedis and growing. Bugger the Hijab, soon we'll be using the Force agasinst the "Evil Empire" across the pond.:D

EELlbz0WwAA5piN

Nazi propaganda. Remembers me to the caricatures of "Der Stürmer" - the Nazi-paper which had teached the anti-Semitism, which had leaded ot he holocaust. You are from my point of view a "Gefährder", a potential attacker. This means we have to use the international anti terror laws in your case.

Last edited:

EELlbz0WwAA5piN

Nazi propaganda. Remembers me to the caricatures of "Der Stürmer" - the Nazi-paper which had teached the anti-Semitism, which had leaded ot he holocaust. You are from my point of view a "Gefährder", a potential attacker. This means we have to use the international anti terror laws in your case.
lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back