Strength in numbers

José;1761315 said:
This thread might be closed by a moderator now.

Post 19 already gave the definitive answer to the questions raised by it.

Jose--you raise an interesting point.

Will the world end before we are able to colonize the solar system. The Galaxy? The Universe?

Will the "Endtimers" attempt to destroy this planet in order to "save" humanity in one fell swoop? Or will man be able to establish a self sufficient colony thus invalidating all religions that have "Endtime" theology??

We are, therefore, in a race my fellow non-believers!! We are in a race to preserve humanity for all time. We are in a race againt the Endtimers. Endtimers such as Froggy and Avatar that wishes for the end of this world--The sooner the better in fact. Finding life on other planets is not enough to disprove them(remember, God is a Space alien!!). Using logic and measurements is not enough to sway them.

Bottomline--we have to escape this planet before the Endtimers kill us all in the name of Yahweh/Jesus/Allah!!

Oh My!!

Last edited:
What, are ya nuts?

Christianity is all about guilt.

Have to admit..... ya got me there. I almost went back for an edit, but decided to get a cold beer instead.

No, I do NOT feeeeeeeel guilty about that decision.

Your decision to not edit your post was not driven by guilt, but rather driven by either thirst or alcohol withdrawal tremors.

Strike ONE!!

Strike TWO!!

Care to take another swing? :cool:

Have to admit..... ya got me there. I almost went back for an edit, but decided to get a cold beer instead.

No, I do NOT feeeeeeeel guilty about that decision.

Your decision to not edit your post was not driven by guilt, but rather driven by either thirst or alcohol withdrawal tremors.

Strike ONE!!

Strike TWO!!

You were in a beer drinking contest?

José;1761315 said:

Actually, this thread might be closed by a moderator now because it has been tainted by your presence.

Originally posted by xotoxi
Actually, this thread might be closed by a moderator now because it has been tainted by your presence.

And this is coming from someone who has managed to blind the entire Message Board with his extraordinary, well thought-out insights on the nature and future of theocracies...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

José;1761315 said:

Jose--you raise an interesting point.

Will the world end before we are able to colonize the solar system. The Galaxy? The Universe?

Will the "Endtimers" attempt to destroy this planet in order to "save" humanity in one fell swoop? Or will man be able to establish a self sufficient colony thus invalidating all religions that have "Endtime" theology??

We are, therefore, in a race my fellow non-believers!! We are in a race to preserve humanity for all time. We are in a race againt the Endtimers. Endtimers such as Froggy and Avatar that wishes for the end of this world--The sooner the better in fact. Finding life on other planets is not enough to disprove them(remember, God is a Space alien!!). Using logic and measurements is not enough to sway them.

Bottomline--we have to escape this planet before the Endtimers kill us all in the name of Yahweh/Jesus/Allah!!

Oh My!!

Chaos...

Human insanity driven by religious mythology whose eschatology foresees the final destruction of our planet contitute, in and of itself, enough ground to accelerate the development of autonomous, self-sustained space colonies as a kind of insurance policy for the human race.

Strike ONE!!

Strike TWO!!

You were in a beer drinking contest?

Strike THREE!!! Yer OUT!

Truth is I was just too lazy to try and correct an error that nobody gives a rats ass about and 'needing' a beer was and is the best excuse EVER to blow off responsibility. :D

Forum List

Back