Streisand calls for emergency Obama bucks

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
357gg29.jpg

With the Presidential election just two weeks away, prominent Hollywood Democrat Barbra Streisand has sent an “emergency” email to the entire Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) mailing list, urging all recipients to dig deep into their pockets for last minute Obama campaign donations, according to The Hollywood Reporter

getting desperate are we???

link

I never did like her....now i know why.
Yes, I think they're getting VERY desperate! They know they're loosing and tonight's debate is going to be the most important.

Maobama is and has always had more money than Romney, doesn't seem to be making much difference. You can only sell people so much crap, then they lose their taste for it.

357gg29.jpg

With the Presidential election just two weeks away, prominent Hollywood Democrat Barbra Streisand has sent an “emergency” email to the entire Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) mailing list, urging all recipients to dig deep into their pockets for last minute Obama campaign donations, according to The Hollywood Reporter

link

well, i hope they all dig deep DEEP and cough it up..... and give all of their evil 1%er money to him...

and then...... loose it all!

BAAAA!

That which has been seen cannot be unseen!

You needed to warn us that this thread was going to be in Spookyvision! :lol:

Slap your pic up there so we can critique it, oddball. She's a great fundraiser.

Apparently he had to borrow 15 million from B of A. Thats probably why. He cant run his campaign properly, and wants another 4 years of massive debt? I dont think so! Wake up America

Apparently he had to borrow 15 million from B of A. Thats probably why. He cant run his campaign properly, and wants another 4 years of massive debt? I dont think so! Wake up America

are you kidding...... the first billion dollars worth of donations is not enough?

357gg29.jpg

link

how is that desperate?

putz

357gg29.jpg

link

how is that desperate?

putz

its more telling then desperate.

She is feeling not so certain of the outcome of her choosing now.

Forum List

Back