Street drugs.... Lean and purple haze.

Like I said, the active ingredient in Robitussin can seriously mess you up. Powerful hallucinations from what I've heard.

Saying he was an unarmed 17 year old walking home from buying candy at the store is true. Saying he was secretly buying candy so he could use it to make and sell drugs is speculation.

See the difference?

If we could see the photos from his cell phone, I think that would lend credence to such speculation.

Saying he was an unarmed 17 year old walking home from buying candy at the store is true. Saying he was secretly buying candy so he could use it to make and sell drugs is speculation.

See the difference?

If we could see the photos from his cell phone, I think that would lend credence to such speculation.

The photos on my cell phone would make me look like a scumbag too.:(

See the difference?

The photos on my cell phone would make me look like a scumbag too.:(

swallow Purple Drank---you won't care what anyone thinks

Damn whatever happened to smoking some weed and drinking a couple beers to get high? Damn kids.....must be some ghetto shit.

Damn whatever happened to smoking some weed and drinking a couple beers to get high? Damn kids.....must be some ghetto shit.

If you want to see what some people will do to get high beside "lean" or "purple drank", Google the word "jenkem" (but only if you have a strong stomach) :puke:

Forum List

Back