Street drugs.... Lean and purple haze.

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
ghostskittles.jpg

your pic may be missing something rdean..... some Robitussin.

Street drugs.... Lean and purple haze..... ever heard of them.? I sure had not. Its quite the topic of rappers it would seem.

It also makes you wonder about that watermelon Arizona iced tea and skittles.......

One of the recipes for “lean” calls for using Arizona Iced Tea Co.watermelon fruit juice cocktail as the beverage of choice, and Skittles candy…

Was Trayvon Martin using a street drug called ?Lean?? « Bob Owens

Street drugs.... Lean and purple haze..... ever heard of them.? I sure had not. Its quite the topic of rappers it would seem.

It also makes you wonder about that watermelon Arizona iced tea and skittles.......

One of the recipes for “lean” calls for using Arizona Iced Tea Co.watermelon fruit juice cocktail as the beverage of choice, and Skittles candy…

^ actual crime scene photo...

^ actual crime scene photo...

NOT the actual crime scene photo of Martin / Zimmerman, which of course happened at night and the drink was unopened.

NOT the actual crime scene photo of Martin / Zimmerman, which of course happened at night and the drink was unopened.

Maybe they used a flash. Plus, the can does appear to have been opened- ergo the spilled liquid. Was Trayvon really as black as the hand in the photo appears?

The drink is wrong. The picture shows a can of Arizona Ice Tea, not Arizona Watermelon.

DXM is pretty strong drug from what I've heard. Hallucinations and shit. He was jus keepin' it real yo, until he turn 21 and could by some malt liquor.

News flash, Trayvon is dead, the trial is over and the verdicts in. Why is there still a need to paint Trayvons as someone who didnt deserve to live?

why is there a need to paint travon as a saint?

I wish we could just ignore this divisive BS and concentrate on real problems, like what is transpiring in Syria. The silly masses could literally go to their graves protesting about a couple of stupid punks from FloridDUH while the rest of the world starts the count down to WWIII.

These ridiculous conversations about Zimmerman being a pedo, or Trayvon a secret drug dealer are one of the reasons racial tensions were so high on this case. Because both race baiting sides had to turn the other guy into the most disgusting stereotype around.

News flash, Trayvon is dead, the trial is over and the verdicts in. Why is there still a need to paint Trayvons as someone who didnt deserve to live?

why is there a need to paint travon as a saint?

Rejecting idle speculation about possible drug use is "painting him as a saint"?

He's dead, and the trial is over. It's really time for you guys to give him some peace.

Saying he was an unarmed 17 year old walking home from buying candy at the store is true. Saying he was secretly buying candy so he could use it to make and sell drugs is speculation.

See the difference?

i did not say he was selling drugs. I said it makes you wonder about the the soda and skittles.

Did you know about this street drug? I sure did not.

Saying he was an unarmed 17 year old walking home from buying candy at the store is true. Saying he was secretly buying candy so he could use it to make and sell drugs is speculation.

See the difference?

i did not say he was selling drugs. I said it makes you wonder about the the soda and skittles.

I am well aware of "lean". It can be made with any sweet beverage.

See the difference?

I am well aware of "lean". It can be made with any sweet beverage.

good for you then.

Anyone with kids should know about this concoction.

Forum List

Back