Streaming Live.

Did anyone really think Obama, Eric Holder and the gang at the DOJ we're REALLY gonna' let Al-Qaida testify in public and reveal what the CIA actually does overseas?

You see we support Al Qaida cells in Libya right? More activity like that would've come out. I just wonder who got squeezed and who did the squeezing? :confused:

Obama also just announce his running for 2012. How is the blame Bush game going to play out this time around?

Isn't this already old news? I heard it at least two weeks ago. But then I pay attention to those "unofficial" announcements, so I guess it's 'BREAKING NEWS' for those who don't when it becomes official.

Obama also just announce his running for 2012. How is the blame Bush game going to play out this time around?

Easy:

"I inherited this mess and i need another four years to clean it up, hope and change, etc...."

Isn't this already old news? I heard it at least two weeks ago. But then I pay attention to those "unofficial" announcements, so I guess it's 'BREAKING NEWS' for those who don't when it becomes official.
Closer to 4 weeks ago .
I guess I missed your posting about it :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back