Streaker won't get the million...

Nate

Gold Member
May 7, 2010
Sooner State
David was busted in his birthday suit Sunday, when he disrobed and streaked through an outdoor rally in Philadelphia as Obama was speaking.

David claims he came within 10 feet of the President before rally-goers stopped him.

While Rodriguez followed most of the rules, it appeared Obama never noticed him - which was the primary purpose of the competition.

Rodriguez wrote Battlecam.com on his chest and shouted the website's name six times, but never caught the president's eye or ear.

David said he was moved by Rodriguez's reason for taking the dare: to pay his sick sister's medical bills and dig his family out of a financial hole.

"His personal story about why he decided to take such a risk for his family moved me to provide him with a generous consolation prize," David said.

David said he has agreed to pay all the hospital bills for Rodriguez's sister, $1,600 a month rent on his family's Stapleton apartment for a year and give him an undisclosed amount of cash.

Read more: Obama streaker Juan Rodriguez won't get $1M, but billionaire will pay consolation prize

Within ten feet of the prez and he wasn't seen? The white house is being tight lipped about the incident so I guess we'll never really know if Obama saw the streaker... I call bullshit! Give the moron his money!

New Topics

Forum List

Back