Strauss-Kahn Case Seen as in Jeopardy

L.K.Eder

unbannable non-troll
May 29, 2009
theartching thapphireth
When the stakes are as high as in this case, I believe pretty much anything however conspiratorial is possible.

Did thye guy rape her?

I haven't a clue.

Was he set up for political ruination?

I haven't a clue.

But one can easily see that when the game is being played for these stakes this high, nefarious conspiracy is definitely a possibility.

At this stage of the game, it really doesn't matter if they guy is proven innocent...the damage has been done.

And if he was the victim of a set-up?

Then the people who set him up already won.

Read what the IMF has been saying, and the motive to discredit them becomes obvious

Just a day after his replacement is in the IMF, the DSK case falls apart. This was absolutely a conspiracy.

Just a day after his replacement is in the IMF, the DSK case falls apart. This was absolutely a conspiracy.

Well one can definitely see a MOTIVE.

And, now we are beginning to see that perhaps the victim isn't what she first appeared to be, either.

I think if one goes back to the posts about this issue when it first happened, I posited that this MIGHT BE A SETUP, and I also pointed out what would motivate some people to besmirch this guy's character, too.

We live in a world of PROPAGANDA, folks.

Character assassination among the MASTERS is quite common and as old as the hills.

Plots have I laid, inductions dangerous,
By drunken prophecies, libels and dreams,
To set my brother Clarence and the king
In deadly hate the one against the other:
And if King Edward be as true and just
As I am subtle, false and treacherous,
This day should Clarence closely be mew'd up,
About a prophecy, which says that 'G'
Of Edward's heirs the murderer shall be.

Richard III, Act one; scene 1

This is a perfect example of the gross injustice of hiding the identities of rape accusers, while the accused gets his identity fully exposed.

Dominique Strauss-Kahn: French talk of a comeback for Dominique Strauss-Kahn - latimes.com

His wife appears happy in this photo. I will never understand the French.

I think someone paid her a lot of money to slip into his room while he was in the shower to get him to have sex with her & then claim rape. They instructed her what to say & do. They probably even roughed her up to make it look good.

In DSK's mind he just got out of the shower, naked & this hot chick throws herself on him & sucks him off. He is thinking he is out of town so who would know that he let this happen. His wife would be pissed but I am sure she could understand.

- Elizabeth Edwards stood by John Edwards
- Hillary Clinton stood by Bill Clinton
- Huma Abedin-Weiner is standing by Anthony Weiner

It's the who French may be having a tough time understanding American women standing by their men. The French also do not understand why we convict suspects in the media before they have a fair trial.

Last edited:
DSK is still a lech, even if the woman lied about it all. It's not like he hasn't been a predator towards women before. A lot of that stuff is out now.

Lech-Walesa.jpg

lechs are electable in europe.

When the stakes are as high as in this case, I believe pretty much anything however conspiratorial is possible.

Did thye guy rape her?

I haven't a clue.

I haven't a clue.

But one can easily see that when the game is being played for these stakes this high, nefarious conspiracy is definitely a possibility.

At this stage of the game, it really doesn't matter if they guy is proven innocent...the damage has been done.

Sarkozy's fingerprints are all over this.

DSK is still a lech, even if the woman lied about it all. It's not like he hasn't been a predator towards women before. A lot of that stuff is out now.

The best way to frame someone is to do it in a manor that coincides with a similar accusation to show a pattern.

Did thye guy rape her?

I haven't a clue.

I haven't a clue.

Sarkozy's fingerprints are all over this.

and all over carla bruni, too :evil:

Either she is lying, or the DA thinks that a conviction is impossible once the bank accounts and drug money are presented in court....or both.

We will never know.

Forum List

Back