Strategy's suit...

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
I am still quite the political twit on so many levels and in so many ways. I did cringe a good bit when Michele Bachmann referred to herself as a PollyAnna... Why? Because she's made it so much further than most women in politics, so what are they? *gulp*

Anyways.

War with Iran. Most everyone sees it as clear as it's happening. Will it disperse and fade? Hmmm.... Perhaps some of 'us' see an America that is 'smart' enough to retain the president in office as he is... to make the necessary statement to avoid such. It may not work to be for the better of our nation, directly, in the ways that so many seem to be wanting... however, to avoid a war? That may be the ultimate best for the moment in time...

:dunno: Can someone correct me?

Last edited:
I am still quite the political twit on so many levels and in so many ways. I did cringe a good bit when Michele Bachmann referred to herself as a PollyAnna... Why? Because she's made it so much further than most women in politics, so what are they? *gulp*

Anyways.

War with Iran. Most everyone sees it as clear as it's happening. Will it disperse and fade? Hmmm.... Perhaps some of 'us' see an America that is 'smart' enough to retain the president in office as he is... to make the necessary statement to avoid such. It may not work to be for the better of our nation, directly, in the ways that so many seem to be wanting... however, to avoid a war? That may be the ultimate best for the moment in time...

:dunno: Can someone correct me?

Mandarine oranges have lots of vitamin B12.

Forum List

Back