Strangest STRANGE Addiction

Which is the STRANGEST "Strange Addiction"?

• Eating Toilet Paper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sleeping with Blow Dryer On

• Collects Shower Drain Hair

• Addicted To Own Breasts

• Licks Cats

• Addicted to Bee Stings

• Other

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
.... do you have any strange addictions or know of anyone that has a strange addiction?

I have always wanted to watch the show (not even sure it is still one) but hubby refuses to watch it.
So... I looked it up ...... (I actually did see part of one show, I thought it was hilarious but I guess it's sad if they are true......)

There was a show on people with Pica or on all "addictions"?

.... do you have any strange addictions or know of anyone that has a strange addiction?

I have always wanted to watch the show (not even sure it is still one) but hubby refuses to watch it.
So... I looked it up ...... (I actually did see part of one show, I thought it was hilarious but I guess it's sad if they are true......)

Semi-conversant in it, one with the woman eating vapo-rub struck me as especially odd.

Problem with these people is with 7 billion human beings, even the literal 1 in a million weirdo is going to be well-represented.

Semi-conversant in it, one with the woman eating vapo-rub struck me as especially odd.

There are a lot of addictions involving eating strange substances....
I have heard of pregnant women craving unhealthy things (e.g. powdered laundry detergent etc.)

I wonder where that comes from?

And just when I thought that reality tv couldn't get any lower. There really is no bottom.

And just when I thought that reality tv couldn't get any lower. There really is no bottom.

oh there is worse I'm sure.... the only reality TV we watch is Deadliest Catch (runs on Discovery Channel from April - July or August).... I love that show.

There are a lot of addictions involving eating strange substances....
I have heard of pregnant women craving unhealthy things (e.g. powdered laundry detergent etc.)

I wonder where that comes from?

nope-----laundry STARCH-------the craving for the old fashioned starch which came
in a kind of cake form was related to Iron Deficiency. WHY starch helps rid
them of what "feeling" is a mystery to me. This issue shows up in old medical
literature. They also eat ice------the explanation for that is that iron deficiency
causes a sense of----burning in the mouth

oh there is worse I'm sure.... the only reality TV we watch is Deadliest Catch (runs on Discovery Channel from April - July or August).... I love that show.

I don't watch much television. I know for a hot minute I watched a couple of shows of Mob Wives. I couldn't change the channel. I was like....is Big Ang real?

Beginning to think I'm addicted to crazy women. They seem perfectly normal at first, but after a while, they always end up screaming and accusing me of stuff that I couldn't have done even if I wanted to.

Beginning to think I'm addicted to crazy women. They seem perfectly normal at first, but after a while, they always end up screaming and accusing me of stuff that I couldn't have done even if I wanted to.

Perhaps it is not the women?.........................just saying......................as I assume you were saying.

Posting on Internet message boards gets my vote. :D

I DENY THAT ALLEGATION!!!!!!

Denial is the biggest indicator of the mania. :)

oh........ is there a ten step program??

12 steps

The PA Twelve Steps
The 12 steps of PA are as follows:

1. We admitted we were powerless over posting - that our lives had become unmanageable.

2. Came to believe that a moderator greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of Mark Zuckerberg as we understand him.

4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves. As scary as that may be.

5. Admitted to Mark Zuckerberg, to ourselves, and to another posters being the exact nature of our wrongs. Since all posters are sinless this doesn't really apply.

6. Were entirely ready to have Mark Zuckerberg remove all these defects of character. Good luck with that, as if we had any.

7. Humbly asked Mark Zuckerberg to remove our shortcomings. Again, what shortcomings?

8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all. This step is optional, I say screw it.

9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others. Screw this step, they are just a bunch of thin skinned babies.

10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it. Admit that posting 24/7 might be a tad abnormal, except for all the other posters doing the same.

11. Sought through chanting and meditation to improve our conscious contact with Mark Zuckerberg, as we understood him, hoping only for knowledge of Mark Zuckerberg's will for us and the power to carry that out.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these Steps, we tried to carry this message to Internet bloggers, and to practice these principles in all our affairs. We do this by blogging 24/7.

That's just women....

I'm addicted to men that are totally wrong for me!
Some kind of subconscious set up for failure or self-torture!

That's just women....

You could be right. I think I'll try a deaf mute next time. When she decides to pitch a tantrum, at least I won't have to listen to it.

That's just women....

You could be right. I think I'll try a deaf mute next time. When she decides to pitch a tantrum, at least I won't have to listen to it.

Unless she is going to kill you, I would tell her to fuck off and walk out.....

Forum List

Back