Strangest single event of the 2016 US election?

I think it was the Reanimation of Hillary. After collapsing during the sweltering 72-degree heat at a 9/11 memorial, she is carted away to Chelsea's apartment only to emerge two hours later looking like she was 25 years younger and ready to tear up Wimbledon. I really would like to get my hands on some of that super-secret drug they shot her up with!

I think it was the Reanimation of Hillary. After collapsing during the sweltering 72-degree heat at a 9/11 memorial, she is carted away to Chelsea's apartment only to emerge two hours later looking like she was 25 years younger and ready to tear up Wimbledon. I really would like to get my hands on some of that super-secret drug they shot her up with!
No kidding, acutally she was draged away.....and when she exited Chelsea's mansion it was the first time she was not surrounded by Secret Servicemen. So what does that tell you.

Hillary lying about shit she should have known would come out....

This lie will always be one of my favorites....

:laugh:

Trump showing he has a great sense of humor was a welcomed change from the typical BS we get from career politicians .....

:laugh:

Democratic crowd gasping when Jim Webb talked about killing a Viet Cong during Vietnam War.

Democratic crowd gasping when Jim Webb talked about killing a Viet Cong during Vietnam War.

Not me, I gave out a loud "Oorah". The question was "Who is an enemy of yours?" Only Mr. Webb gave a correct and serious answer. I wish Mr. Webb had stayed in the race. He was my first choice as Democrat Party nomination for the office of President.

No kidding, acutally she was draged away.....and when she exited Chelsea's mansion it was the first time she was not surrounded by Secret Servicemen. So what does that tell you.
Tells me that wasn't Cankles. It was her double.

Forum List

Back