Strange stuff

i still have
'demon be gone' kits for sale....$19.99 plus shipping and handling

Need to purchase any chicken feet for those kits, bones? How about wing of bats? I could start collecting them for you.

You mean snacks for the chinese kiddies.
Usually found on Dim Sum snack platters.

support the prosthetic feet for chicken movement!

i still have
'demon be gone' kits for sale....$19.99 plus shipping and handling

Need to purchase any chicken feet for those kits, bones? How about wing of bats? I could start collecting them for you.

You mean snacks for the chinese kiddies.
Usually found on Dim Sum snack platters.

support the prosthetic feet for chicken movement!

What about frog's legs? What about prosthetic legs for frogs? There's lots of places that have frog's legs on the menu. However, I've never seen any frogs riding around on those little push carts or using crutches. Where are all the handicapped frogs??? Is there a colony for them someplace?

i only use organic materials...thank you count....you have sand from the river styx and holy water...its generic ..good for all religions....

only $19.99 plus shipping and handling...get your orders in before this offer expires

LOL. Well, I don't really care what the Mormons do about my baptism after I am dead. And I think that most of my ancestors would have found the thought of after death baptism into any faith laughable.

And what a fine and non-threatening way to maintain a very large database that might be useful for future NAZI types, too, eh?

Let us remember that without the help of IBM's puchcard computing systems, the German holcaust could never have happened.

While I still have friends who are Mormons (or recovering Mormons) I find that much of what that church stands for and does is more than just a little unsettling

Great choir though.

I got to listen to it in one of the Salt Lake City Temple's best pews

Those of you who are Mormons (or who know something about how hierarchical that church really is, seating in the great temple is usually based on Mormon geneology) will understand what an honor that was for a non-Mormon like myself to have sat in the best seats in the temple.

Forum List

Back