Strange. Silence from the left on Afghan civilian deaths.

That was not our fault - that was the idiots in the UN but fact remains, had we dealt with Saddam properly the first time, we would not have had to go back.

Policing the earth is not the West's place, so kindly keep out of the affairs of the Islamic world. America had no legitimate reason to be in Iraq. If you recall, "threats" were fabricated to justify the US military's presence there.

Beg to differ....there were plenty of good reasons to invade Iraq...but I do agree with you with respect to the U.S. staying out of Islamic affairs. If they become a threat to the world then we have the right to nuke the living dogshit out of the entire middle east....sparing the oil fields of course.

I wonder why the left, anti-war ass clowns and the Pinko's haven't really emphasized or decried the massive number of civilians killed since Obama took over the War in Afghanistan.

There's been another 12 killed by an errant missile attack yet we see little if any outcry. If this had been on Bush's watch there would have been 24 hour news coverage for a week, threats of impeachment, massive demonstrations and George Clooney flapping his gums.

U.S. Rockets Slam Into Afghanistan Home, Killing 12 - Afghanistan | Map | War - FOXNews.com

Time machine, time machine....2006, the righty is strangly quiet about civilian deaths in Iraq.

Call me when the afgan civilian death toll is even close to iraq. Oh please.

That was not our fault - that was the idiots in the UN but fact remains, had we dealt with Saddam properly the first time, we would not have had to go back.

Policing the earth is not the West's place, so kindly keep out of the affairs of the Islamic world. America had no legitimate reason to be in Iraq. If you recall, "threats" were fabricated to justify the US military's presence there.

Beg to differ....there were plenty of good reasons to invade Iraq...but I do agree with you with respect to the U.S. staying out of Islamic affairs. If they become a threat to the world then we have the right to nuke the living dogshit out of the entire middle east....sparing the oil fields of course.

Good point. WMD's! We found them righty?

Why...yes....yes they did. Just ask any Democrat before the invasion of Iraq. They all said they were there.:lol::lol:

Why...yes....yes they did. Just ask any Democrat before the invasion of Iraq. They all said they were there.:lol::lol:

NOt all of them...and more importantly, who was president. WMD's is the rock you cant escape. Every single point you try to make against obama and this afgan war is countered with the useless deaths of all those soldiers and that tremedous waste of money on that Iraq war.

Again, WHO WAS PRESIDENT THEN?

NOt all of them...and more importantly, who was president. WMD's is the rock you cant escape. Every single point you try to make against obama and this afgan war is countered with the useless deaths of all those soldiers and that tremedous waste of money on that Iraq war.

Doesn't matter. WHO PASSED THE LAWS LEGALIZING THE INVASION OF IRAQ!!!!????? Answer that question and I'll tell you who was President.

Doesn't matter. WHO PASSED THE LAWS LEGALIZING THE INVASION OF IRAQ!!!!????? Answer that question and I'll tell you who was President.

Ah so who passed the laws legalizing the invasion of Afghanistan? Remember, now its Obama's war, just like Iraq is Bush's.

Ah so who passed the laws legalizing the invasion of Afghanistan? Remember, now its Obama's war, just like Iraq is Bush's.

You answer the question I posed to you.

Umm virtually all of the Republicans and about 1/2 of the dems?

Name the legaslative body that passed the laws legalizing the war in Iraq.

Last time I checked we only had one President in office. Obama owns Iraq as well as Afghanistan. The thing is Iraq is now quite secure thanks to Bush's surge strategy. Obama doesn't have to worry about that place too much.

It's fine and dandy though for the rest of the world to look constantly at America to take the lead every damned time some shit happens. When we act, we get criticized. When we don't act, we get criticized.

We had reasons to deal with the growing problem in Iraq. But, the fact remains, what we should or should not have done is not the issue - and only a total idiot whines about how 'we should not be there'.... we play the cards on the table, not the hand we wanted.

the anti-war left was really just an anti-right group of douchebags

Similar to the NOW ladies.

They supported for 8 years a president that was into groping and exposing himself to women. He was even accused of rape and there was not a peep out of them.

They're more political then supporters of freedom, equality, or human rights.

Who was president? Who was president when we started the afgan war? Who said there was wmd's. Who went to war with Iraq after 9/11? Who lied to America? Who got approx. 4k Americans killed for nothing?

WHO WAS THE MAN IN CHARGE?

you really, really should not mention Iraq or afghanistan when trying to make a pro bush point or even a anti Obama point.

You lose sir, good day!

Last time I checked we only had one President in office. Obama owns Iraq as well as Afghanistan. The thing is Iraq is now quite secure thanks to Bush's surge strategy. Obama doesn't have to worry about that place too much.
Ah, I thought is really really wasnt the president in charges fault, it was congress. lol You are a joke.

You actually believe there are wmd's there? You actually believe that war was justified. Are you one of those idiots who thought Sadaam had ANYTHING to do with 9/11?
You are the definition of Sheeple sir. Whether you were there or not, whether you want to feel like your life was put on the line for no reason or not. Whether yo believe everything Fox tells you.....you are a sheeple. A dumb sheep who believed Iraq was justified.

Sad.

Last edited:

Who was president? Who was president when we started the afgan war? Who said there was wmd's. Who went to war with Iraq after 9/11? Who lied to America? Who got approx. 4k Americans killed for nothing?

WHO WAS THE MAN IN CHARGE?

you really, really should not mention Iraq or afghanistan when trying to make a pro bush point or even a anti Obama point.

You lose sir, good day!

Who was in charge then mattered. Who's in charge now doesn't.

Bush was blamed for everything. Obama accepts blame for nothing.

Obama is currently turning Afghanistan into a goat-fuck but he doesn't want us to know this....and thanks to a cooperative press he's getting his wish. No more minute by minute update on the latest casualties. Just a random report about how we're doing according to the administration. None of the BS is being reported. I haven't seen an imbedded reporter reporting from the frontlines. We haven't heard in a year what the death totals are. We seem to be stuck on 4000. I know this is total bullshit.

Sources: Taliban?s 2nd-in-command nabbed - Afghanistan- msnbc.com

NBC, msnbc.com and news services
updated 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan - The Taliban's top military commander has been arrested in a joint CIA-Pakistani operation in Pakistan, officials said Tuesday.

Sorry, Obama is too busy cleaning up Bush's mess. You guys will have to try again later.

Obama isn't doing shit other then making the military's job harder. I've been hearing it from them for months personally.

Also....tell me in a few months how well you think Obama is doing when his ROEs result in a major catastrophy.

Seems everyone is of the belief that he can't afford a military win because it goes against his personal beliefs about the military establishment and he feels that a win will encourage the US to try further preemtive strikes against other nations like Iran.

He doesn't want to win. He just wants to figure a way out any way he can so he can start gutting the military. How else is he gonna decrease the deficit. Raise our taxes? Safest way is to gut the military.

Forum List

Back