Strange lines out of Obama's poem "POP"

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
Obama wrote a poem while attending Occidental, it was called "POP".

Now, Obama has stated that it was about his granfather who helped raise him. A very strange drunk indeed....His half sister has eluded that the poem was actually about Frank Marshall Davis, a man who mentored him, and whom he also called pop. An avowed communist, abject racist, drug addict and drunk who also had a fancy for pedophilia.

These lines are quite strange. Could it be that Obama was possibly molested as a child by either of these men?......A couple of psychologists who work extensively with victims of pedophilia have drawn conclusions that it's perfectly in line with the types of writings put forth by victims.

BTW, this is not to bash Obama.....If it's possible that he was molested, then it might explain his aloofness at times, and also explain his possible narcistic tendencies. Both traits of many pedophilia victims as they grow older.

Here's the lines in question:

"Pop takes another shot, neat,
points out the amber stain
on his shorts that i've got on mine and,
makes me smell his smell, coming from me"

Very strange....As I said, this not a bash session. It's meant to discuss. So both sides, please don't start getting stupid about it.

And if anybody has any further info about this, please post it.

Now, Obama has stated that it was about his granfather who helped raise him. A very strange drunk indeed....His half sister has eluded that the poem was actually about Frank Marshall Davis, a man who mentored him, and whom he also called pop. An avowed communist, abject racist, drug addict and drunk who also had a fancy for pedophilia.

These lines are quite strange. Could it be that Obama was possibly molested as a child by either of these men?......A couple of psychologists who work extensively with victims of pedophilia have drawn conclusions that it's perfectly in line with the types of writings put forth by victims.

BTW, this is not to bash Obama.....If it's possible that he was molested, then it might explain his aloofness at times, and also explain his possible narcistic tendencies. Both traits of many pedophilia victims as they grow older.

Very strange....As I said, this not a bash session. It's meant to discuss. So both sides, please don't start getting stupid about it.

I was molested when I was 6.

I'm not prone to narcissism.

Last edited:

I was molested when I was 6.

I'm not prone to narcissism.
That could be because you've come face to face with it....It's not something that's festering inside......According to the two psychologists, those are traits seen in many victims who haven't faced it head on......And that was a big part of the discussion.

Forum List

Back