Strange Aversions

Is there anything you are averse to? Maybe that's unusual...?

Mine are:

- long fingernails on men
- tags (on bed sheets, clothing etc.)

Misleading people.

About September of the year 2001, I was walking into my plant medical department. A dark, blonde haired nurse ( her ex husband is a truck driver - she drove a white ford sedan ) was standing beside the patient waiting room - still in the medical dept - facing south. She wanted me to help her give flu shots. She was all "Smiles and giggly".

If something was going to be done, that I could help - like flu shots, she asked....or hinted that I help. I believe, I just believe that she was connected to my last employer ( a metro ems ) ; as I LOVED riding ambulance when I worked EMS ; and I think she knew that - that is why I got asked to help with the flu shots. "Blondie" - dark haired blonde, was connected, or associated with my last employer.....or area of. She knew about me.....before I arrived - because maybe......just maybe, she beat me here. She was most always flaunting her buttocks, or her boobs, bending over and even on duty as a nurse, wearing tight shirts and tight blue jeans......similar to..."VW lady ( woman whom drives a white VW and works in the main admin building, S/E corner - second level ) and a few other people.

Same "M.O" among quite a few people I work with, and the same - almost exact same, what I call = The Lowest Common Denominator.

Shadow 355

Mine are:

1) Snobs & people whom think they are better than others.....**under the guise** they have a better social status, or are more important and meaningful in life.

2) Child molesters

3) Women beaters. ( bad husbands & boyfriends )

4) Thieves.

Shadow 355

I mostly hate the tags on the sheets and on my clothes... too itchy...
That reminds me of when my brother an I were kids. In a high school football game he got sacked at least a half a dozen times by guys who weigh 200+ pounds. They hit him hard. Over and over. He took a relentless beating.

Then later that day he bitched about an "itchy" tag on his t-shirt. :rolleyes:

Mine are:

Poop on a beach. Pretty gross.

People who follow you around in their car. Especially if it's the same make and model of car that was featured in any horror book or movie ever made.

Damn, Binzi, I certainly hope you are on some kind of medication. You need to relax.

... there is more... I don't like buttons.... especially the clear kind... but any plastic kind. If they are covered with cloth... OK.

I probably have 2 shirts with buttons on them. One long black coat (which I hate) but it's hard to find a classy winter coat with NOT buttons. Even the ones that zip or tie have buttons on the inside somewhere. Hate them!

Long nails on men is gross.
Maybe it's just a preference....
I had a major crush on a college class mate, but his long nails was a deal breaker... don't care if it was for playing the guitar. That's what they make picks for
Long nails are necessary for nylon string guitars. You do not use a pick for classical guitar.

Bullshit.

I play both nylon-stringed classical and I fingerpick. And I have no fingernails at all. So they're not at all "necessary".
Besides which --- fingernails break. Fingertips do not.

No fingernails... nice ;)

Mine are:

Change. Detest looming changes. Adapt quickly and well, but hate knowing a change is coming.

I agree. I'd rather get slammed with something at the last minute, they have to prepare...

Forum List

Back