Strange and terrible food (without Asian food!)

This is not fermentation
Be sure to explain this in your course.
Judging by the nickname, you are someone from the Norwegians, Swedes or Icelanders
I hope that you are not Finn .. I do not like Finns, Estonians, Karelians ...
---------------------------------------------
Of course ... I'll create this topic when I'm in a mood. :04:
Russians don't like Finns because they are the only people in the world who trump Russians in their core vocation...alcoholism.

Russians don't like Finns because they are the only people in the world who trump Russians in their core vocation...alcoholism.
This is ridiculous, but in fact - it's MYTH, which appeared in the 70s ...
BUT REAL
- Finns came to Leningrad, as vodka was cheaper by 5 times than in Finland ...
- The Finns got drunk to a porous squeal and then the Leningrad police collected them in the bushes. :04::04::04::04::04:
==============================
I do not like Finns for another reason.
-----------------------------------------------------

Hei. Puhutaan suomeksi?
Puhun suomeksi Udmurtin murteella, koska olen Udmurt

:04:

Last edited:
BUT REAL
- The Finns got drunk to a porous squeal and then the Leningrad police collected them in the bushes. :04::04::04::04::04:

Hei. Puhutaan suomeksi?

No, I do not speak Finnish. I am not a Finn, I am American, but I do have a few Finn friends...they are all drunks. I often tell them that they are 'Russian light' partly due to their gruff personalities...mostly due to their drink habits.
Finns, like Russians, never really open up till the booze gets flowing. Either way, they do not like it when I say that.
Apparently you guys have a beef about something...don't know.

BUT REAL

Hei. Puhutaan suomeksi?

No, I do not speak Finnish. I am not a Finn, I am American, but I do have a few Finn friends...they are all drunks. I often tell them that they are 'Russian light' partly due to their gruff personalities...mostly due to their drink habits.
Finns, like Russians, never really open up till the booze gets flowing. Either way, they do not like it when I say that.
This is not quite true.
Russian - good-natured and always welcome guests
Finns are evil to the whole world. If you come to Finland not as a Tourist, but as a simple person, then no Finn will let you into his house

BUT REAL

Hei. Puhutaan suomeksi?

This is not quite true.
Russian - good-natured and always welcome guests
Finns are evil to the whole world. If you come to Finland not as a Tourist, but as a simple person, then no Finn will let you into his house
I disagree...lol! I find Finns, as with their Nordic cousins to be rather stone faced, but not harsh. I don't find Russians to be very good natured at all. Russians are harsh people. However, much of it, is not their fault.
There is little in the history of Russia which is good natured. Your weather, your systems of government, your conflicts and your leaders have all contributed to make a very rough people. Russians are, what I like to call 'Old Whites'. In that I mean Russians in many respects are a people frozen in time, a European throwback.
However, I don't find any fault in this. I think much of Europe could do with some 'manning up'. I feel that much of Western Europe has strived so hard to separate themselves from what they were that they have become lost. I think that this has led to much of the resentment felt toward Russia.

This is not quite true.

A SIMPLE AND BROWN ANSWER ...
Without Marxism, capitalism, Jews, negroes, "colors" and terrorists
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
The whole problem of WASP is that Americans and Europeans believe:
- If the Russians are "white" people, then they should behave like other "white" people and not violate the RACIAL RULES

that's all.

===============================
But, the Russians are not WASP, they are not Europeans, not Asians and not Americans.
They do not recognize nationalities, racial differences, religious contradictions ...
They are Russians who will always object to you

This is not quite true.

A SIMPLE AND BROWN ANSWER ...
Without Marxism, capitalism, Jews, negroes, "colors" and terrorists
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
The whole problem of WASP is that Americans and Europeans believe:
- If the Russians are "white" people, then they should behave like other "white" people and not violate the RACIAL RULES

that's all.

===============================
But, the Russians are not WASP, they are not Europeans, not Asians and not Americans.
They do not recognize nationalities, racial differences, religious contradictions ...
They are Russians who will always object to you
What you type is true. Russians are not genetically white.

as I already wrote, English is too primitive ... :04:
Русский / English ... language... Differences
I remind you.
------------------------------
There are 2 Russian words
- Российский
- Русский

--------------------------------
Both these words are translated into English as Russian
===============================================

But, in fact, it's 2 different concepts
- Российский is a citizen of Russia, in which live 200 nationalities, which differ on racial, ethnic, religious and other national grounds
- Русский is one of these 200 nationalities.
--------------------------------------------------
Selivan - Российский, but not Русский ...
Selivan - not "white", I'm a "redhead" :04:

=============================================
Therefore...
When you write Russian, then you do not even understand what kind of people you are talking about :04::04::04:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back