Stranded On A Desert Island - USMB Style

rtwngAvngr said:
We just need one skittle and we can plant in the sand and watch it grow into more skittles. I saw that in a commercial; that's how they work. They're like gremlins. Don't get them wet.

LMAO!! I think that only works on the regular ones. Smoothie Mix are special.

Kathianne said:
I'm still trying to figure out if I'm pissed at not being 'hot' or happy not to be listed as a 'bitch'. :teeth: AGE DISCRIMINATION! That's the ticket! RWA, you will be hearing from my attorney!

Psst: WJ, you busy? :laugh:

You got your litigation all over my tort reform! :dance:

oh and by the way, :hitit:

rtwngAvngr said:
You got your litigation all over my tort reform! :dance:

oh and by the way, :hitit:

:teeth: Now ya tell me! Sorry, suit already filed. Do not copy and paste, won't count! :cool:

You know what's funny? I had a date all planned out tonight for trick du jour, but i realized I didn't want to go. I'd rather crack wise with you people on here! Thanks for being here you fellow internet freaks.

rtwngAvngr said:
special, like riding the short bus!

rant.gif

rtwngAvngr said:
You know what's funny? I had a date all planned out tonight for trick du jour, but i realized I didn't want to go. I'd rather crack wise with you people on here! Thanks for being here you fellow internet freaks.

LOL, oh RWA, real folks are more hurtful and pleasing. Really. Still and all, good to have a laugh.

1. Ted Kennedy
2. Dingy Harry
3. Barbara Boxer

What can I say? I'm a patriot. If having to live with these idiots on a desert island while I forage for food gets them out of D.C., then it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

1. Ted Kennedy
2. Dingy Harry
3. Barbara Boxer

What can I say? I'm a patriot. If having to live with these idiots on a desert island while I forage for food gets them out of D.C., then it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. Oh, and income redistribution doesn't work on my island. If they want any of MY food, they have to give ME something in return, though they're welcome to go find their own.

Hobbit said:
1. Ted Kennedy
2. Dingy Harry
3. Barbara Boxer

What can I say? I'm a patriot. If having to live with these idiots on a desert island while I forage for food gets them out of D.C., then it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

Hobbit takes one for the team!

Kathianne said:
LOL, oh RWA, real folks are more hurtful and pleasing. Really. Still and all, good to have a laugh.

This little soiree was a bit of a drive, anyway. The chick was marginal.

manu1959 said:
was she a two bagger or a 10 at 2 but 2 at 10

You know what else it was? She's married. I just CANNOT go there. You know, morality and stuff.

rtwngAvngr said:
This little soiree was a bit of a drive, anyway. The chick was marginal.

I hear you. A bit of old lady's advice: Don't say such, instead: "Unfortunatly, I'm afraid that prior obligations do not allow the time to travel such a distance." Never say the 'chick' anything. Just find the right excuse. (Note, I never asked what your criteria for 'marginal' was. For all I know, you thought it was a problem of intellect.)

rtwngAvngr said:
You know what else it was? She's married. I just CANNOT go there. You know, morality and stuff.

Way beyond marginal. Forget the other shit I said.

Kathianne said:
I hear you. A bit of old lady's advice: Don't say such, instead: "Unfortunatly, I'm afraid that prior obligations do not allow the time to travel such a distance." Never say the 'chick' anything. Just find the right excuse. (Note, I never asked what your criteria for 'marginal' was. For all I know, you thought it was a problem of intellect.)

It's kind of like the french adjectives which come before the nouns: beauty, age, goodness and size.

manu1959 said:
messing with a married chick is just pure trouble

Yes. As the hour grew nearer I was like "what the hell am I thinking?" It's out in redneckville too, so her husband probably has a shotgun.

rtwngAvngr said:
It's kind of like the french adjectives which come before the nouns: beauty, age, goodness and size.
:laugh: After seeing the married post, well I changed my mind. :dev1:

Forum List

Back