Stranded On A Desert Island - USMB Style

Kathianne said:
To both of you! :laugh: :teeth:

I'm pretty sure that's YOU with him behind the mango tree...

As for me..

3 things:

More music (Most people don't like what I like).
A decent set of cookware (I trust the yacht has a stove).
My spice cabinet (Someone's gotta cook something with taste).

Who?

Cookie.

Why?

Cause he's Cookie.

Said1 said:
What's this, trapped on a desert island without Comrade? :funnyface

I go nowhere without my knight and his monkey-give him back! :laugh: He was a given, he's loyal and the fealty is returned!

no1tovote4 said:
But you were the one to name him. I checked.

:cof:

That you made the request in behest of another doesn't change the fact that you mentioned him first...

Where the hell has Comrade been anyways? Come out of the clouds or off the table, Sir! Last I heard, he was trying to make some $ to fund his hobbies. (Well he didn't put it quite that way, but that was the gist. ;) )

Shattered said:
Too late. She gave up the phone for Comrade.

Who needs it anyway?

That was hers, I get the phone, Comrade aka Sir Knight, was a 'given'. I get to make my own rules! :laugh:

Screw material things. I want all people from usmb, and it goes a little something like this: Said1, Shattered, Bonnie! USMB has the hottest bitches!
:dance:

rtwngAvngr said:
Screw material things. I want all people from usmb, and it goes a little something like this: Said1, Shattered, Bonnie! USMB has the hottest bitches!

uh oh :shocked:

rtwngAvngr said:

:poke: Don't forget my Skittles!

manu1959 said:
uh oh :shocked:

I'm still trying to figure out if I'm pissed at not being 'hot' or happy not to be listed as a 'bitch'. :teeth: AGE DISCRIMINATION! That's the ticket! RWA, you will be hearing from my attorney!

Psst: WJ, you busy? :laugh:

Shattered said:
NOW you're in trouble.. :whip:

We just need one skittle and we can plant in the sand and watch it grow into more skittles. I saw that in a commercial; that's how they work. They're like gremlins. Don't get them wet.

Forum List

Back