Stranded On A Desert Island - USMB Style

manu1959 said:
i would bring

bonnie and ask her to bring a yacht, tunes and alcohol

shattered and ask her to bring zoom, no 1 and kath

and said and ask her to bring a satellite phone, food and more alcohol

Back at you sweetie. You, toothpaste, laptop and wifi! :laugh: I'd be impossible without my news!

Said1 said:
What's this, trapped on a desert island without Comrade? :funnyface

Well.. which one are you giving up? Phone, food, or alcohol? :D

Said1 said:
Oh, that's easy. The phone of course, can't have anyone calling for help. Sheesh. :slap:

That woulda been my first pick. We need food, and there's never been any problem with more alcohol - some men are greedy pigs, you know...and if all our favorite people are there, what the hell do we need with a phone anyway?

no1tovote4 said:
A'ight. I will bring a Pig to roast, a shovel to dig the pit with, and the foosball table.

Hint: If you get rid of one item, and bring one person, that person can bring more things.

Sheesh. Follow along. :D

Said1 said:
That wasn't actually our list, but I don't have a problem bringing booze and cheesies anyway. :D

Dang! Cheesies! We can scrap some of the booze for extra cheesies. (How many can Comrade carry??)

Said1 said:
Probably lots, I'm sure he's good at stuff like that. :)

Now I'm hoping he doesn't see this thread.

He should be flattered.. I'm sure you like him for more than his Cheesy-carrying abilities. :D

Shattered said:
Hint: If you get rid of one item, and bring one person, that person can bring more things.

Sheesh. Follow along. :D

A'ight again! Lose the foosball table, I'll take along Comrade as requested by Tracy.

Said1 said:
It's not me, it's Kathianne. :lalala:

But you were the one to name him. I checked.

:cof:

That you made the request in behest of another doesn't change the fact that you mentioned him first...

if everyone bring booze, one person and an item of their choice will will have everything we need....oh and someone better bring a liberal....every village needs an idiot

manu1959 said:
if everyone bring booze, one person and an item of their choice will will have everything we need....oh and someone better bring a liberal....every village needs an idiot

Then what the hell's the point in leaving?

Unless...you plan on putting them to work as a butler/maid...

Shattered said:
Then what the hell's the point in leaving?

Unless...you plan on putting them to work as a butler/maid...

well...we are at the beach...there is everthing we need and someone to serve the drinks and do the laundry...

Forum List

Back