Straight up LYING.

New York is the financial capitol of the world. The most prestigious museums and restaraunts are in New York. Have you ever heard "If you can make it is DesMoines, you can make it anywhere?" NO. When the terrrorists wanted to hit America, did they hit DesMonies? Did they hit LA? Chicago? No, they hit NY because they knew NY was the nerve center of the country. 8.5 million people live here. How many people live in DesMoines?

So a Sinatra song, restaurants, a museum scene, etc make NYC more relevant than any other place, or more important than any other place??... BULL PRUNES

Liberal elitism at it's finest

New York is the financial capitol of the world. The most prestigious museums and restaraunts are in New York. Have you ever heard "If you can make it is DesMoines, you can make it anywhere?" NO. When the terrrorists wanted to hit America, did they hit DesMonies? Did they hit LA? Chicago? No, they hit NY because they knew NY was the nerve center of the country. 8.5 million people live here. How many people live in DesMoines?

Yes, and look where the fuck that got us!

And this is the definition of elitism, folks. In a nutshell.:clap2:

You're better because you live in New York. People in Des Moines don't count.

I'm waiting for you to make one for yourself. Think outside the box. Punch some holes so light can finally get into your darkness

Oh, and you are the keeper of the light? "Think outside the box." Who's?

Made lot of points. If you don't agree with them, no problem.

And this is the definition of elitism, folks. In a nutshell.:clap2:

You're better because you live in New York. People in Des Moines don't count.

I'm not sure why you feel like you have to lie.

He said nothing of the sort. What he said was factually true. New York is the financial nerve center of the world, it is more culturally rich than just about anywhere else, and its a high priority target for terrorists.

What the fuck did he say that was wrong?

Do you lie pathologically because you're republican?

I'm sure Des Moines has its good points. But, what he said about New York was 100% factually true.

Once again retard, when we get to vote and run the courts in THOSE Countries, maybe we will consider caring what they think.

Ya know, I have a solution. Maybe the Libertarians have it right, we should just cease all activity with foreign nations. Boot out the UN and keep OUR money at home. No more money to ANY foreign Government or project.

No more Navy ships running to the rescue at every disaster around the world. No more Marines providing relief and assistance after every natural disaster. No more air force assets used to fly in any relief to any foreign nation.

Tell ya what? Let England handle all that or France or Germany.

No more fund drives in the US for foreign countries, no more help with the Red Cross around the world, no more AIDS assistance or help with farming or vectors. We will just pull back to our borders and You guys can take care of all the things we do for everyone.

Sound fair?

I knew you would come around eventually.

I'm not sure why you feel like you have to lie.

He said nothing of the sort. What he said was factually true. New York is the financial nerve center of the world, it is more culturally rich than just about anywhere else, and its a high priority target for terrorists.

What the fuck did he say that was wrong?

Do you lie pathologically because you're republican?

I'm sure Des Moines has its good points. But, what he said about New York was 100% factually true.

I hate to be picky but New York is the financial centre of the US, not the world.

As for cultural richeness............no. Flash cash yes, cultural richness.............no.

Now, that should get everyone jumping up and down. See? All you need is a common enemy from outside and it's instant unity! :D

you're 100% correct. as noted above, it revolves around boston. period.
:eusa_whistle:

Are tourist still being mugged on that heritage trail thing? Good idea but it's like a supermarket for crooks, victims on the hoof, just follow the nicely marked trail to the next attraction.

Nice city though.

Bloody awful pedestrians though :redface:

I hate to be picky but New York is the financial centre of the US, not the world.

It could be argued that the Square Mile in the City of London is the REAL financial center of the world, but as far as the markets are concerned, the world moves to the beat of NY's drum.

I was a nice city to fly over when we had an out and in to Navy South Weymouth, but I could never live in a city that size. Just a personal thing.

At that time they would clear us throught the NY TCA and let us fly at 500 ft over the Hudson River. Got some good Pictures of the Miss Liberty.

Don't think they let you do that anymore

Are tourist still being mugged on that heritage trail thing? Good idea but it's like a supermarket for crooks, victims on the hoof, just follow the nicely marked trail to the next attraction.

Nice city though.

Bloody awful pedestrians though :redface:

probably, but i'm not a tourist so i haven't done the freedom trail in quite awhile.

i think paul revere was still living in his house the last time i went.
you're right about the pedestrians; natives refer to them as targets.

Forum List

Back