Straight up LYING.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Several posters have made the claim that Palin has association with Terrorists and Traitors.

Provide evidence or quit your LYING.

EVIDENCE , not your opinion and not your spin on why YOU do not like some group. Actual evidence of a crime, both terrorism and treason are CRIMES. In order to claim someone is associated with them one has to have evidence. Provide some or admit you are a LIAR.

What is funny is at least one of the people making these claims is a LAWYER.

Several posters have made the claim that Palin has association with Terrorists and Traitors.

EVIDENCE , not your opinion and not your spin on why YOU do not like some group. Actual evidence of a crime, both terrorism and treason are CRIMES. In order to claim someone is associated with them one has to have evidence. Provide some or admit you are a LIAR.

You should know by now they don't give a shit about truth. It's about winning.

You should know by now they don't give a shit about truth. It's about winning.

:ahole-1: It is hilarious how you guys act like you are purveyors of the truth. You can't even produce a legitimate source Willow and you want to call out others for telling lies. Wow, lets talk about delusion.

:ahole-1: It is hilarious how you guys act like you are purveyors of the truth. You can't even produce a legitimate source Willow and you want to call out others for telling lies. Wow, lets talk about delusion.

Someone on this message board even said that they would kill Sarah Palin if she became President. Can you believe that?

cheese2.jpg

I hope this is enough cheese for all that whine.

Someone on this message board even said that they would kill Sarah Palin if she became President. Can you believe that?

I'll admit it. I got a bit carried away. It is just frightening that she might lead this country one day. I failed to express myself in an appropriate way and I apologize for that.

I'll admit it. I got a bit carried away. It is just frightening that she might lead this country one day. I failed to express myself in an appropriate way and I apologize for that.

I didn't realize it was you. I got a message and the link was gone. I'm guessing you're going to be visited by some law enforcement agency.

I didn't realize it was you. I got a message and the link was gone. I'm guessing you're going to be visited by some law enforcement agency.

I am surprised it has not already happened to be honest with you. I am sure I am on plenty of watch lists by now. I will probably be whisked away in the night. It was nice knowing you guys :eusa_shifty:

If you're all about people lying, why aren't you chastizing McCain for lying at least twice tonight? Lie #1 - Suspending his campaign. His campaign was never suspended. His TV ads still ran and he still accepted donations. Lie #2 - Him telling everyone that he is against pork barrel spending when he just voted for $180 billion of pork barrel spending. I look forward, Sgt., to see your response to his lies.

Well she is the running mate of an open terrorist supporter...John McCain..
so what is your point?

If you're all about people lying, why aren't you chastizing McCain for lying at least twice tonight? Lie #1 - Suspending his campaign. His campaign was never suspended. His TV ads still ran and he still accepted donations. Lie #2 - Him telling everyone that he is against pork barrel spending when he just voted for $180 billion of pork barrel spending. I look forward, Sgt., to see your response to his lies.

Absolute bullshit, but hey nice way to try and dodge the smear campaign you all claim you are not involved in while claiming things that are complete fabrications.

Again, it is simple. Treason is an offense under the law. Provide actual evidence Palin or McCain have committed treason or have associated with people that have committed treason. If you can not, do not LIE to us that they have.

Terrorism is a crime. While I can PROVE Obama pals around with a former terrorist and people that used to support terrorists , there is NO evidence either McCain or Palin have anything to do with any terrorists. No EVIDENCE, get it?

He supported the ultimate terrorist action of the 21st century... the BUSHTEAM operation "Bomb and Hide" in 2003 over Iraq.

Is there any stronger evidence possible?

That is not evidence of anything, but then no one ever accused you of actually having a functioning brain. When you grow up and daddy lets you have more time on the telly and the computer get back to us, ok?

That is not evidence of anything, but then no one ever accused you of actually having a functioning brain. When you grow up and daddy lets you have more time on the telly and the computer get back to us, ok?

Poll any nation on earth... a massive majority call the US cowardice "bomb and Hide" TERRORISM.

90% in most European nations....

One country's public supported it... Israel.

Guilt by association kind of like what you guys do with Obama!

Poll any nation on earth... a massive majority call the US cowardice "bomb and Hide" TERRORISM.

90% in most European nations....

One country's public supported it... Israel.

Once again retard, when we get to vote and run the courts in THOSE Countries, maybe we will consider caring what they think.

Ya know, I have a solution. Maybe the Libertarians have it right, we should just cease all activity with foreign nations. Boot out the UN and keep OUR money at home. No more money to ANY foreign Government or project.

No more Navy ships running to the rescue at every disaster around the world. No more Marines providing relief and assistance after every natural disaster. No more air force assets used to fly in any relief to any foreign nation.

Tell ya what? Let England handle all that or France or Germany.

No more fund drives in the US for foreign countries, no more help with the Red Cross around the world, no more AIDS assistance or help with farming or vectors. We will just pull back to our borders and You guys can take care of all the things we do for everyone.

Sound fair?

Absolute bullshit, but hey nice way to try and dodge the smear campaign you all claim you are not involved in while claiming things that are complete fabrications.

Which one is bullshit? It's a FACT that McCain still ran ads and accepted donations while "suspended" his campaign and it's a FACT that the bailout bill contained $180 billion worth of pork and McCain voted for it.

I'm not trying to smear anything, Sarge. Just trying to get you to equally condemn lies.

Once again retard, when we get to vote and run the courts in THOSE Countries, maybe we will consider caring what they think.

Ya know, I have a solution. Maybe the Libertarians have it right, we should just cease all activity with foreign nations. Boot out the UN and keep OUR money at home. No more money to ANY foreign Government or project.

No more Navy ships running to the rescue at every disaster around the world. No more Marines providing relief and assistance after every natural disaster. No more air force assets used to fly in any relief to any foreign nation.

Tell ya what? Let England handle all that or France or Germany.

No more fund drives in the US for foreign countries, no more help with the Red Cross around the world, no more AIDS assistance or help with farming or vectors. We will just pull back to our borders and You guys can take care of all the things we do for everyone.

Sound fair?

It doesnt sound fair..but it sounds like your current behaviour and that of the past decade.

0.16% ... you will not be missed.

But you seem to think that you will...how deluded are you?

Forum List

Back